Dinner Monday 8th of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
Was going to make a soup but I discovered a really good chicken soup I made a few weeks ago in the freezer. I'm defrosting that and I'll just add a touch more stock and some more veggies for dinner tonight.

Leftovers... need to get the refrigerator cleaned out....still a lot of pulled pork BBQ left...

Something with the chicken that I didn't do anything with yesterday. I got it cut up anyway, but wasn't really hungry for dinner. Looking forward to supper tonight.

More shrimp stuffed avocado for lunch, pork smothered in gravy with buttered egg noodles and mixed vegetables for dinner.

We're having vegetable beef soup that I made, but didn't eat, a couple days ago. I think I'll pick up whatever bread looks good in the bakery section at the grocery store to go with it.

I'm going to puree some of the vegetable soup/stew base I made yesterday down to just showing bits and pieces. Then thicken it slightly into a good sauce consistency and pour over some angel hair pasta. I'll have a nice dinner salad to go with it.

Last edited:
BLTs. I don't know how to do it, but picture me rolling my eyes. The last time I tried to make BLTs, my doggie jumped up and ate a full pound of bacon. Dinner, gone in one gulp. We tossed her out the door and laughed our fool heads off. I will be more careful today!

BLTs. I don't know how to do it, but picture me rolling my eyes. The last time I tried to make BLTs, my doggie jumped up and ate a full pound of bacon. Dinner, gone in one gulp. We tossed her out the door and laughed our fool heads off. I will be more careful today!

I had one snatch an entire rack of baby-back ribs right off the grill one day! Little thief looked like he's had lots of practice too! He was fast! Flipped it to the ground and then picked it up in his teeth and took off like a rabbit!:pig:

I think I heard him laughing...:ROFLMAO:

I had one snatch an entire rack of baby-back ribs right off the grill one day! Little thief looked like he's had lots of practice too! He was fast! Flipped it to the ground and then picked it up in his teeth and took off like a rabbit!:pig:

I think I heard him laughing...:ROFLMAO:
Speaking of laughing, while I was at the Sydney Zoo, in Australia, having lunch at one of the outside snack bars, a Kookabura flew by and snatched a french fry right from my friends mouth while we were sitting at picnic tables.

Speaking of laughing, while I was at the Sydney Zoo, in Australia, having lunch at one of the outside snack bars, a Kookabura flew by and snatched a french fry right from my friends mouth while we were sitting at picnic tables.

I can only bet that it startled your friend greatly! :ohmy:

After the initial shock of it, I can also bet it was as funny as can be! :LOL:

I can only bet that it startled your friend greatly! :ohmy:

After the initial shock of it, I can also bet it was as funny as can be! :LOL:

A few friends and I spent New Years at a game reserve one time and when we woke up we found a couple of really drunk monkeys that stole all the alcohol off the table left over from the night before. One still had a bottle of Amarula and was drinking some in a tree outside the chalet :LOL:
We had to drive into town to go get drinks for the rest of the holiday and made sure we took everything inside for the next few nights.

I don't know yet about tonight. I have to take my car in for bodywork, so not sure if were are getting something out or coming home and having salads.

Broccoli soup with rotisserie chicken broth. A work in progress. I may add beer and cheese. Bucky Tom's tsatziki sauce with veggies.

Back
Top Bottom