Dinner, Monday Aug. 13th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
had some leftover hummos that i made a few days ago, so i munched on that while i whipped up a quinoa salad and some grilled eggplant.

Was not particularly hungry tonite.

Had some andouille sausage which I cut into slices and sauteed. Needed a bit of a crust.

Diced raw onions.

Took pumpernickel, put a light coating of Dijon mustard on it, tossed on the andouille and raw onions, and enjoyed.

It was great.

well it's late but I'll add anyway.
chicken bathed in hoisin/garlic/scallions/s+p+lemon zest, then dipped in panko and quick fried in 1/2 butter 1/2 olive oil.
creamed spinach.
3 cheese portobello cavatappi pasta in a rich sauce.
new york times bread that's been in the freezer since not finishing it last week, with butter.
fresh raspberry's in cream for dessert.​

aunt dot and LEFSE those both sound amazin

Update on mine (not so amazin tonite), put sushi nite on hold and had a home made jalapeno bbq chicken (chicken lettuce tomato grated cheddar) wrap. Still yummy, just busy tonite so I kept it quick n easy.

Last edited:
tonight was a weird combo. i made grilled thai marinated chicken thighs, served atop shredded carrots on a bed of lettuce, with mae ploy sauce.

dw made penne with 3 cheese tomato sauce, and we reheated a can of sweet peas. an odd dinner to say the least.

now, another 16 hour shift ahead of me, i'm off to pick up souvlaki. :pig:

I made Robin Miller's Slow-Cooker Parmesan-Sage Pork Loin. It was really good and easy. There's nothing like coming home to dinner already made, thanks to the slow cooker.

Back
Top Bottom