Dinner Monday July 10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
We are back to having salads for dinner. Garden romaine and spinach, sweet onions, farmers market tomatoes ( mine have yet to flower), store bought celery, cucumbers, and home made croutons and Caesars dressing.

What are you fixing?

T-bone for him, ribeye for me, baked potatoes and some kind of veggies, maybe roasted on the grill or possibly a salad!

Last edited:
We met up to walk home and during this walk, we had stopped for a Sparkling Wine and shared 2 tapas .. And then continued our route home ..

Roasted butterflied chicken, pilaf and a veggie. SO likes peas with her pilaf so, guess what?

Having some ice cold buckwheat noodles... IMG_0213.jpgIMG_0215.jpg

It was a "meh" day around here. Lots of junk TV viewing and deciding that dinner didn't have to be spectacular, just filling. Enter Himself's college tuna casserole. I sliced the one big tomato that we had and shared it - mostly to add more color to the plate. Easy, make-with-your-eyes-closed meal. And my fingers are all intact! (My eyes were open when I sliced the 'mater)

Attachments

• 20170710_224136.jpg
    20170710_224136.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 127
I had to use the rest of the walleye from The Lake. Sides were steamed asparagus and a salad using the French mix salad greens I planted, radishes and pea shoots all from the teeny tiny garden I put in at The Elders.

Pan-fried Alaskan pollock sprinkled with Penzeys Trinidad seasoning, Trader Joe's seasoned basmati rice with added onion, garlic and bell peppers, salted avocado, and fruit with basil.
0710172040a_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom