Dinner Monday, March 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm cooking tilapia. i found ground pecans, so i'll probably cover the filets with those. otherwise, i'm also gonna cook sugar peas with rd. bell pepper, batonnet carrots with sage & butter, & as a starch, maybe i'll replicate couscous i dined on early today. sun-dried tomato-based flavoring, with parsley & stuff, some olive oil, etcetera.

what's on your din-din plate?

i have a cousin visiting for 10 days, so one of several casseroles I have in the freezer..

lasagna and something with the loaf of french bread thawing on the counter, probably something different, like, garlic bread:LOL:

We're having beef fajitas with all the trimmings......sauteed onions, guacamole, pico, sour cream. I bought the pre-marianted meat in the vacuum package, like always, but instead of grilling it outside, I'm going to cook it on the cooktop in a cast iron skillet. That should work. We'll see :).

All of you may already know this, but there is a great little brand of flour tortillas that are ready to cook, LaAbuela, that are sold in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. They are sooooooo much better than those packaged rubbery tortillas (Mission, Old ElPaso, etc). My nephew told me about them, and danged if he wasn't right! :-p

Last edited:
Tonight it's pork tacos, beans, rice,guacamole and chips,,,baked custard for dessert...
kadesma:)

My hubby is out of town so I am having a mini seafood fest - tonight I made a grouper filet that I roasted with a drizzle of olive oil, lemon juice and seasoning salt. Also roasted some asparagus and mushrooms with it and made a Greek salad.

Back
Top Bottom