Dinner Monday, May 12?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
depends on who is here at the time.
May have a guy coming to make a new parking area for FIL's rv...
If they are still here at dinner time I'll feed them so it'll be cheap and easy.
If they aren't, I still dont know but I can take more time with it!

I'm making a crustless quiche made with fresh spinach, onions, garlic and frozen broccoli, and bacon, goat cheese, parmesan cheese, s&p and fresh eggs and milk.. Will probably use some up some frozen bread.

Left-over Lazy Golumbki (from Saturday night), pierogie, and beets. Cookies and Ice cream for dessert.

bbq meatloaf, maccaronni and cheese, stir-fryed collard greens...apple crisp for dessert I think.

My parents are coming into town tomorrow and I just got done cleaning the apartment so I'm going with something that's easy. I bought a chicken that has been marinating in sundried tomatoes, red pesto, parmasan cheese, olive oil and some herbs. All I have to do is throw it in the oven then I'm going to add it to a hogie with some melted havarti cheese and lettuce.

Beef heart and fresh veggie of some sort. I know cabbage doesn't really go well with the heart but..it's what's sounding good right now.

Son in Laws birthday and he wanted BBQ hamburgers, potato salad, and my orange jello salad (which he calls desert). Also, yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

Making some chicken breasts, that I'll brown in some butter, with sauteed mushrooms and green onions and garlic..Add some rosemary, white wine cover and simmer..Will have some rice and a green salad and asparagus..dessert..just some pear or banana bread..
kadesma

Making my version of Chinese food. Some fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, chow mein. Ice cream for later.

my handyman is supposed to be on his way to my house. that doesn't mean he will. if he does, will order a pizzia. got banana muffins, peanut butter choco chip cookies, or some mexican fruit cake that is left over will be dessert and munchies.

if it is just me probably won ton soup and ny bread.

babe:chef::chef:

I had left over osso buco and spaetzle from last night. Took the meat off the boneand added it to the sauce, spread the marrow on bread, put all on the spaetzle, oh geez it was good!!

I didn't make the drive, so still home, just too tired.
dinner, over now, was chicken soaked in batter of egg/guacamole/lime seasoning/milk/green taco sauce, then dredged in biscuits that were broken up in the Cuisinart turned into powder, fried lightly until golden in olive oil. home done mashed pots with butter/milk/parm cheese/house seasoning, with home gravy and peas with onions, in olive oil with house seasoning slow cooked in chicken broth via RR earlier today. I had the chx/peas, dh had everything else, then he ate several pieces of chocolate

Back
Top Bottom