Dinner October 7th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is a reverse schedule? You have someone working night shift? Usually you are early about posting the dinner menu, but it seemed like you ate at the same time (roughly) as the rest of us. Is this new?

Also, we are undecided about dinner tonight. As our house is still full of sick people it could go any direction at the moment. My thought is chicken stir fry as we did the perogies and sausage last night. We may end up with chicken soup again though.

we sleep when others wake & stay awake at night. my schooling began before dawn before.

I made gumbo for my husband, and I had a salad and some broiled flounder.

The "Ducks" are playing tonight so it will be finger football fare tonight for us ... hot wings, potatoe skins, spinach puff pasteries and mozzie sticks.

Ribeye ala Pittsburg, smashed garlic red potatoes, baked winter sqash with maple syrup. A nice St. Emilion to compliment.

On the menu for tonight 10/07/06 - My first real post

Sauteed spinach stuffed baby Portabellas w/ white wine broth & mini rosemary romano garlic breads.

Cooking tonight for my fiance. :) We will also be drinking a big pitcher of berry sangria.

This is more of an appetizer meal, but we have lots of nice desserts to feast on.

My fiances sisters husband made 3 types of cheesecakes yesterday, and she will be bringing two pieces of each for our dessert. Plus I still have a big piece of pumpkin pie left over (from Marie Calendars).

:chef:

Last edited:
Linguini with some garlic/chile infused EVOO. A bit of minced parsley, squeeze of a lemon, some pasta water, and grated pec-rom. Paired ever so gracefully with a Miller-Lite... :)

Aglio Olio e Peperoncino... classic bachelor grub.

Sauerkraut Pierogies - classic "that's all there was to eat" grub! lol

That's some GOOD grub NM. I keep a jar of EVOO and chili flakes in my cabinet at all times - ready for a quick lunch!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom