Dinner on the 9th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ordering pizza tonight. Hubby is having his with pepperoni, mushrooms, and jalapenos and mine is with mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach (never tried it before but I like those veggies).

I'm going to be traveling back to New York over dinner time so I will just pick up something quick.

I'm cooking. Just hadn't gotten around to posting yet :wacko:

Cheez It Chicken (not healthy but oh so good)
Fresh Green Beans
Zucchini Chips (again, not healthy)
Banana Blueberry Muffins

We're cleaning up the leftovers from Kim's grill Wednesday night. He likes to cook enough meat for several meals while he's got it going.
We have 1 pork steak, 3 brats, seasoned green beans with chopped roasted red pepper, and my homemade mac & cheese. I think I'll slice a tomato, too.

We are having nachos with, maple sausage or chilie, sour cream and jalepenos.
I know that the sausage sounds weird, but, I had made breakfast and had some sausage left over, I forgot chili and when we had nachos for dinner, I crumbled it up on top and dh had a fit about it. He doesn't do that often either LOL

HH is proving his love for me by going back out tonight for carryout steak and baked potatoes -- after enduring a killer rush hour.

I have been eating sandwiches and cookies all week for fuel during He** Week at work, and am craving something with a bit more substance. I am pretty much knackered, but may manage to scrounge up some salad to go with our takeout.

Back
Top Bottom