Dinner plans 1/18 Wednesday.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Back's hurting but dinner still has to get on the table. Maybe the chicken can jump up there himself. I'm hoping I can get the recipe from Kadesma for her chicken dinner as served yesterday and if I do in time, I'll make that. It's 9:54am here so I still have time. Along with dinner of Kadesma's chicken, it's sourdough stuffing baking while the chix is baking but not inside her/him/it, caprese salad since DH bought me so many pretty tomatoes from the market, and more Lemon Meringue Pie from last night.

Michael in DFW, not to worry, I PM'd the request.

Anyone else cooking?

A big thank you to Kadesma for the recipe (chicken is defrosting right now) as well as for the idea of your warm applesauce. My DH loves applesauce. Since I have 12 red and 12 green apples, I'll simmer on the stove several of them and give him his applesauce. That'll for sure, ensure a man sized hug for me.

Last edited:
Since I have two of the three boys today, I'm going to make yorksire pork chops warm applesauce,some just plain white rice cooked in chix broth and onions, and some type of salad and green beans and almonds..Dessert is out in left field..

kadesma:LOL:

I have a couple of steaks thawing out.
I'd like to do something different with them... but
I'm not sure what. I'll have to do some thinking about it.

Baked potatoes and a fresh veggie on the side.

Yummy!

I'm not sure what it is Texas...but.. if Kadesma is making it you can be 100% sure that it'll be great!

I'm defrosting a pork loin roast - If anyone has suggestions as to what to add, I'd appreciate it. I did too much at the gym and am taking it a bit slow.

texasgirl said:
What's that?
Texas,
it's just thick pork chops browned on the stove then you put a batter over it and finish it off in the oven..I'll go post it in the pork section. It's easy, you just have to use thick pork chops

kadesma:)

pdswife said:
I'm not sure what it is Texas...but.. if Kadesma is making it you can be 100% sure that it'll be great!
Thanks Pds:)
I'm posting in the pork section...

kadesma:LOL:

Lefselover,
your welcome..I love sharing so anytime just let me know..

kadesma:)

i made broiled chicken thighs three ways: plain with s&p; buffalo style with frank's hot sauce,butter, and vinegar; and glazed with curried mango sauce.

sides were baked taters, canned corn, and polish rye with butter.

Back
Top Bottom