Dinner Plans for Thursday the 30th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did my grocery shop to day and I...I...I had run out of leftovers! :ohmy: Dawg, how did I do this??? I'm supposed to have them for shopping day so we can have supper without me cooking, but all I had from this week was not-enough-soup for one. At least I had a "leftover" tub of pork stew in the freezer, so I took that out and warmed it.

Now explain this: I take a 6-cup freezer container out, and end up with less room in the freezer than before I removed it. :huh: HOW does that happen? :ermm:

My chili relleno was somewhat disappointing. The stuffing was good, and the batter was good, and I cooked it well... but the poblano I used was tough, weak in flavor, and had no heat whatsoever.

Peppers can be a roll of the dice. Even the ones I grow myself. My early season jalepeños tend to be very mild, but I've harvested some in October that nearly blew the top off of my head off.

Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

CD

Bummer... I love rellenos and most always order them when we go to a Mexican restaurant.. I'm also occasionally disappointed making them at home, due to the peppers I've picked.. I sometimes wish I could choose better..

Ross

Craig made chicken and andouille gumbo last night.

picture.php

Back
Top Bottom