Dinner plans for tonight, November 26, Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Hello and happy Sunday to you all.

Any plans to cook tonight or at least eat? Post your specialties please!:LOL:

I'll be dining in Liberia Costa Rica at an all inclusive resort that they put us up in. Their food is wonderful. A huge buffet [where all we want...we get] and then some. Luckily for the ones that are hungry and thirsty, we have plenty of time to enjoy the feast. For me though, I'll be covering my head so the Howler monkeys leave me alone:wacko:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

simple for us today, bbq pork sandwishes with bbq sauce, cole slaw, fruit salad,baked beans...dessert, chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream. Now I'm off to have breakfast I don't have to cook!!

kadesma:)

It really seems like a soup kinda day. Here it is cold and cloudy. So, I was thinking about making minestrone soup and beer bread. But I have also been craving beef jantaboon stir fry. The plan is to make the stir fry today for dinner and also bake the bread and cook the chicken for tomorrow night's dinner of minestone soup.

Not sure. I have some salmon trout defrosting but it seems to be slower than usual today. I hate defrosting meat and especially fish in the microwave, as they seem to get hot in places. So maybe that will have to wait until tomorrow. boufa06, could I come and eat with you tonight?!

pork belly slices and sage/onion stuffing with spring greens and home grown brocolli, my DW is having Sprouts instead of the greens and broc (she saw a bug on the brocolli !!!!).

I have eaten so much and cooked so much in the last 4 days that I just want to take a break for the day. I'm about to have DH make a run for some food....probably Arby's. Later we'll heat up the left over homemade chicken and noodles and serve it over mashed potatoes and have bread & butter on the side along with the rest of the pumpkin pie.

Snoop Puss said:
Not sure. I have some salmon trout defrosting but it seems to be slower than usual today. I hate defrosting meat and especially fish in the microwave, as they seem to get hot in places. So maybe that will have to wait until tomorrow. boufa06, could I come and eat with you tonight?!

Most certainly! Be my guest!

LEFSElover said:
Hello and happy Sunday to you all.

Any plans to cook tonight or at least eat? Post your specialties please!:LOL:

I'll be dining in Liberia Costa Rica at an all inclusive resort that they put us up in. Their food is wonderful. A huge buffet [where all we want...we get] and then some. Luckily for the ones that are hungry and thirsty, we have plenty of time to enjoy the feast. For me though, I'll be covering my head so the Howler monkeys leave me alone:wacko:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

My uncle recently retired in Liberia. It's beautiful there. He's been building a ranch for the family for the past ten years. We will be staying there when we go for the month of February this winter. We're so looking forward to it!

I'm tired of cooking, luckily, we having Sunday dinner at my MIL's house. She's making Mexican lasagna with salad and tortillas. I do however have to sit down soon and plan dinners for the coming week.

I'm on my way to the freezerd to grab some shrimp. I'm not sure what I'll do with it though.

I am officially purging the fridge of any and all leftovers. I sent a huge package of leftovers back to the dorm with my daughter. My (ex) husband, who, along with his girlfriend had thanksgiving dinner with us, came by today for his own care package. My son, who's commuting this year has had free reign of the fridge since Thursday. I sent Lou home today with another gigantic care package. Not only did he get the Thanksgiving leftovers, he also got all the leftovers from cooking friday and saturday.

So, today, it's tinithanksgivingday. When all the leftovers are gone, I may cook again!

We had family for lunch today and I did a traditional roast beef with all the trimmings, including yorkshire pudding, lunch.

Dinner, if wanted by anyone will be cold beef sandwiches with a small salad!

We're having chicken breasts on the grill, hash browns, green beans, salad and homemade bread.

I'm so tired of food right now but everyone else wants full meals. :sick:

I don't have a clue, we're going out with my parents after church tonight. I don't feel like going (my head is killing me & I've taken Advil several times today) but since we're having our "Hanging of the Greens" service & the kids really want to be there to help decorate the big tree in the sancutary we're going.

We're having burgers on the grill! I've been craving them for a while, now. Kim does them just right...perfectly done but still juicy.

boufa06 said:
How about Garides Saganaki or Garides Makaronada?

We had a change of plans...and will be having venison with my bbq sauce but... I'd love the recipes for the above. Pretty please.:) :)

Crewsk, I hope your headache goes away soon. Vera, kudos for you for having dinner with your xhusband and his girlfriend. I made a huge pot of beef barley soup and the red lobster biscuits. DH is upstairs right now making gingerbread cookies with the kids, I'm down here cuz he makes me mad.

Back
Top Bottom