Dinner Sat. Dec. 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Grandsons are coming, (9 & 2) making porcupine balls, mashed potatoes, green beans and garlic bread (made from toasted hamburger buns) - Yum ! Ice ceam cones for the boys !

Barb - that sounds great! Have fun! DD is having a "party" - I made her whittle the list down to 18 14-year olds! Dinner will be pizza, chips, cupcakes, and slushy drinks.

Michelemarie said:
Barb - that sounds great! Have fun! DD is having a "party" - I made her whittle the list down to 18 14-year olds! Dinner will be pizza, chips, cupcakes, and slushy drinks.
18 ! 14 yr. olds, :ohmy: you are one brave lady !! Have a great time ! :sorcerer:

dinner`s after 7pm, that`s when we put my daughter to bed, and yes everything`s done now bar the actual Cooking part, and of course knowing my track record there will be More than enough made for 2 or even 3 people, I tend to cook for an Army :)

Set another plate at your dinner table YT ! Never heard of cheese in coleslaw before.

Dinner for us is Rotisserie chicken, potatoe pancakes, broccoli.

We'll have roasted country-style spareribs with brown rice and a bag salad with chopped scallions and a homemade vinaigrette. Ricotta cheesecake with an anisette toast crust for dessert.

I am not feeling very well and I am not sure if it is a cold or an allergy. I lost my voice so I will be drinking tea all day with honey and if I feel like it I will defrost some homemade soup and have it later.

Uncle Bob, Set another plate please. I would love to have some catfish and hushpuppies. I am a Louisiana gal, now living in BC Canada. Needless to say, we don't have catfish here. Your dinner sounds so good. A good glass of ice tea with that and I would be in heaven.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom