Dinner, Sat. July 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Time to irrigate the pasture again, so dinner will be easy.Picked up some great fresh french loaves, will cut the long way and take out some of the inside..Then we have fun, first the mayo, just a little and some mustard, now the meat, mortadella,salami,copa and proscuitto, some provolone cheese, now pepperoncini, sliced into rings,tomato,mashed avocado,shredded lettuce with evoo and vinegar, sliced thin onion rings..put bread together squish down and wrap and enjoy after irrigating..Homemade french fries and some mac salad ..I know I know two piles of carbs in one meal plus the bread:ohmy: but today we don't care:LOL: We'll make dessert simple, Tuscan melon with or with out ice cream

BBQ'd ribs. Went to the farmer's market today and got local Peaches and Cream corn, yellow beans, peas, lettuce, radish, cukes...the list goes gone:)

Lemon Chicken Scaloppine in Pine Nut Parmesan Crust
Lemon Chicken Scaloppine in Pine Nut Parmesan Crust
Roasted little red potatoes with butter, chives S&P, spinach souffle, simple salad (lettuce, tomatoes, sliced red onion rings, garlic croutons with bleu cheese dressing), rolls, butter, ice cream cake and an adult libation.

Last night we had "Buffalo Sausage Subs". I split & toasted a long loaf of Italian bread & spread it with blue cheese dressing, sprinkled it with Frank's Buffalo Wing sauce & some chopped baby greens, then added some grilled Buffalo-Seasoned Chicken sausages sliced lengthwise. Absolutely delicious, with enough leftover for lunch today!!

Back
Top Bottom