Dinner, Sat. July 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
simple and easy tonight, hot pastrami sandwiches on french rolls with swiss,mustard and a touch of mayo, then wrapped in foil and heated til the cheese is runny and gooey:LOL: Potatoe salad, and dessert is just watermelon slices...

kadesma

bbq chicken and corn on the cob. Possibly a veggie, but not sure what yet. Probably mixed veggies.

We're going to see the new Harry Potter movie at a dinner theater. Not sure what I'll have yet - maybe a pork barbecue sandwich with fries.

London Broil, corn on the cob, and zucchini. Not sure, yet, what the starch will be. I will, however, be trying Penzey's 4/S spice blend on the beef at GB's recommendation.

Oops, Andy M.'s recommendation.

Last edited:
Grilled beef and vegetable kabobs, lemon spinach couscous, and cottage cheese. I used kabob baskets that I got for my birthday. They worked great except that I cut the onion pieces too small and they kept falling out of the baskets.:mad: Next time I will know better. Lesson learned.

Last night's meal was a sort of thrown-together stirfry using a combination of fresh ingredients & leftovers. Had some raw marinated vegetables (bell pepper, onion, zucchini, yellow squash) leftover from kabobs & stirfried them up with some fresh snow peas, fresh bean sprouts, a package of ground chicken breast, a block of extra-firm tofu - cubed - & a container of leftover searingly-hot sauce I made last week to toss with grilled chicken wings.

Turned out quite well with enough leftovers for lunch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom