Dinner, Sat. June 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trying to get DH packed up for a fishing trip with our youngest son..Have mercy, you would think they were going for a month instead of 3 days:LOL:
So, I brined some chicken breasts, pounded them thin, now I'll dip in some flour and then egg, and pan fry in half evoo and half butter, then slap them on buttered toasted kaiser rolls with lettuce, sliced vidalias, lettuce and some honey mustard...Have some tortellini salad with pesto,mayo,tomatoes diced, pine nuts a splash of rice win vinegar and large diced vidalias..Plus I boiled some baby yukon,reds and baby green beens, tossed them together with onion,salt,pepper,evoo, and they are nice and cold..no dessert as I'm in the middle of my second batch of homemade ice cream for tomorrow..sooo..The salads are huge for tomorrow and the kids and a couple of friends but DH is getting some tonight as I'm not making something else with all of this staring me in the face:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

We grilled out a big fat ribeye that I had first marinated in a garlic/balsamic/soy/honey/onion marinade and I made a salad with homemade salad dressing = parmesan peppercorn and corn on the cob. we had a nice chianti with dinner.

mr. callie caught some trout yesterday so that's supper tonight with smothered potatoes (with bell pepper, onions, zucchini, garlic) and pina colada pie for dessert.

my world famous "Phone call for Chinese take-out"

...for Chicken with veggies, Mu-shu pork and General Tso's Chicken.

Was volenteering all day at a fun fair yesterday for hours for school so my mom made dinner. we had greek kabob's (1/2 of the scerws had meat 1/2 of them didn't) with h/m tzatziki and some rice. was all really rather good!:chef:

Fired up the charcoal grill & once again made our favorite turkey burgers (with Worcestershire sauce, granulated garlic, Italian seasoning, & McCormack's Montreal Grill Seasoning For Chicken mixed in). Served with spicy ketchup, blue cheese, & slices of raw Vidalia onion on toasted rolls.

I tried the new Carl's Jr Teriyaki Burger for lunch on Saturday. Truthfully, it was just an okay burger. I would be a lot better if they ditched the pineapple and use mushrooms with the teriyaki sauce instead.

Back
Top Bottom