Dinner, Sat. Oct. 27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Tonight will be spaghetti, salad and garlic bread.

Up date !! We decided on pizza, beer and Michigan Football !! !

Last edited:
I'm making chicken curry over rice. I don't remember where i got it now, but I got this idea to cook up some onions - throw in about 6 tablespoons of red curry paste and a can of diced tomatoes. Simmer for a good 45 minutes. I'm going to let it cool and put it in the refrigerator. Later - I'll sear some boneless chicken thighs and than let it simmer in the sauce until completed. Finally - serve it over white jasmine rice. I think it will be a hit. Well I hope "lol". :LOL:

I made a wonderful bean soup last night. We'll be having that again tonight.

Pork chops with onion sauce, baked potatoes,some skinny asparagus steamed with a little lemon butter over the top and a sprinkle of parmesan,and a small green salad maybe..DH is having some spumoni ice cream for dessert..:LOL:
kadesma

Our son and his wife have been here visiting from Florida for a week, and just left this morning. We have more leftovers than you can shake a stick at...Kim smoked a brisket, a turkey, and a couple of fatties the other day. There's also a little Texas More, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, and fried chicken.
I think I'm going for the turkey, as there's not much left. The DIL made up a whole loaf of Wonder bread into sandwiches to take with them on the road when they left at 4:00 AM.

Panko, dijon, rosemary and garlic crusted rack of lamb, truffled mashed potatoes, yellow and green haricot verts sauteed w/garlic & oregano.

Saturdays are the day I really indulge.:chef:

Actually was a surprisingly easy meal.

grilled ham steak
collard greens w/bacon and onions
mac 'n cheese

college football (go KU) and world series

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom