Dinner Saturday 20th of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chili over brown rice topped with shredded cheddar cheese, guacamole, sour cream and green onions.

img_1039595_0_dd911eaf0dd1308992bebf441f3b2dbf.jpg

I did pork schnitzel with oven roasted asparagus and mashed potatoes. I usually do a heavy cream sauce but I didn't feel like going back to the store so I did a lemon pepper sauce from a roux with milk

Who are the people who don't put beans in chili? And that thing looks fantastic.

My dinner for the evening was just nice well made sandwiches loaded with fresh veggies and black forest ham. I was in a lazy mood.

babetoo said:
fish tacos. i know it should be getting old. but they taste so good that i can't resist.

Okay, Babe,I had asked you before how you cooked your swai. Is that what you are using in your fish tacos? Recipe please!

The salmon was great even though DH thought he had ruined it when he neglected the grill for too long and the plank caught fire! Lol! We had an artichoke rice salad and packet grilled zucchini, green beans and onions to go with it. Peaches and Greek yogurt fir dessert.

image-213366073.jpg

Not sure. I was thinking we were going out for the day and would have dinner out but that may have fallen through...still have 1/2 a roast chicken in the fridge, so maybe chicken fajitas...

Yep, it was chicken fajitas...:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom