Dinner Saturday 22nd December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Getting ready to make a batch of meatballs. Will have some tonight, along with sausage cooked in Sunday gravy and served with macaroni;).

Thank God the winds have subsided and we only have to deal with extremely cold weather. The pot of chili I made yesterday is not even half empty, so we'll reprise that for tonight's supper. It'll warm us up just fine.

Today is the Beier Family Christmas. I am taking carrots, brussel sprouts and a home made shrimp ring as my contribution. I am also taking rice cakes, yogurt and green beans to round out my meal. There will be the traditional ham and turkey, and the rest will be sides provided by other members in the family. All in all it is always a wonderful feast...for 20!:)

Today is the Beier Family Christmas. I am taking carrots, brussel sprouts and a home made shrimp ring as my contribution. I am also taking rice cakes, yogurt and green beans to round out my meal. There will be the traditional ham and turkey, and the rest will be sides provided by other members in the family. All in all it is always a wonderful feast...for 20!:)
You mean Christmas is different in Canada too, not just Thanksgiving?! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: (Just kidding!)

I'm going to fry some mushrooms and some Gorton's battered fish fillets, and will serve Normandy blend vegetables with them.

You mean Christmas is different in Canada too, not just Thanksgiving?! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: (Just kidding!)

I'm going to fry some mushrooms and some Gorton's battered fish fillets, and will serve Normandy blend vegetables with them.

Since Santa is Canadian we can have it any day we please!:angel:

I got some lamb racks cut into chops. I'll let that marinate in olive oil, garlic, rosemary and thyme and grill it. Some oven roasted potato's and a salad.

I got some lamb racks cut into chops. I'll let that marinate in olive oil, garlic, rosemary and thyme and grill it. Some oven roasted potato's and a salad.
It will involve some fast running and swimming (neither of which I do), but I will be there for dinner! YUM!

That sounds wonderful, hope you had a wonderful time :)

I feel like grilling some dogs, but no hot dogs in the house.
Not sure just yet what's for dinner... Maybe I'll just munch on some pickled green beans and cauliflower.

There were no leftovers from yesterday's feast (okay, there was enough trifle left that both Stirling and I could have it for breakfast :yum:). Since I will be cooking another feast tomorrow, I didn't feel like cooking tonight, so we ordered pizza. Ordered one with Italian sausage and capicolli. It was really good.

Back
Top Bottom