Dinner, Saturday July 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I might try this!

It doesn't sound bad, but if the sauce is mild it might be a bit bland. I would think about adding 1/2 italian sausage in with the pork just to bring it up a bit.

Personally, I haven't made coneys for while. Not exactly health food.. but man they are really tasty....

I have particular ingredients that I need to use up, so that is what it came up with. Not really looking at the health factor. I still searching tho... I found another that may work as well.

So what are you having for dinner?

and I thinkin this sounds good, especially since in vegas today, it's not real hot cause of expectations of lightening and thunder storms all weekend so it'd be doableI'm at the kids' house so it'll be mom cookin, duh:LOL:

Oh YUM!!! That looks good! Can you send the rain our way when you are done with it????

Grilled steak and potatoes, green beans and garlic bread. If it stops raining I may take a ride on my four wheeler and pick up some corn. It must be the first corn of the season (finally) and I saw the road sign earlier. I'll be cooking up that burger that was almost thawed last night for loose meat sandwiches. If I eat early enough tonight it will make a good snack for later in a hard taco shell, or tomorrow :)

Icy Cold Beer
Fried Catfish
Frosty Mugs of Beer
Hushpuppies
Cold Beer
French Fries
Very Cold Beer
Cole Slaw
Freezing Cold Beer
Cold slices of Onion
Cold Beer

Grilling!

Grilled lemon pepper chicken tenders
Grilled Yukon Gold potatoes
Grilled corn on the cob

Ice cream for dessert

I made a pasta & fish dish. I poached the fish (white & slamon) in milk with parsley & onion. Made a white sauce from the milk, seasoned it added the flaked fish back in and then mixed in with cooked pasta & peas. It was great but need a little pepping up IMO

We went to a Mercedes Benz club event from early morning where we had a good time and was served a hefty lunch. There were only 55 of us and the food must have been for over 100 people so we get to take home some of the leftovers. We did and it was yummy...even my dog like his share...:LOL:

I have a (frozen) turkey breast in the oven. Still thinking over making dressing. I don't have enough white bread, but do have a couple baggettes of multi grain bread.

Hmm, I like the sound of what UB is havin, but I think he needs more beer to go with it... LOL!

We are having fried chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, and buttermilk bisquits. Watermelon for dessert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom