Dinner - Saturday, March 28th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salt and pepper

Executive Chef
Too windy to BBQ, so in the oven they went. Memphis Dust Ribs and soy, honey, ginger chicken.

img_1415424_0_ece9b2c11c8c5f9a3fbc2e77d805670c.jpg

img_1415424_1_c91e81f53bf00e3825c7ea4c53121789.jpg

I made regular/ hard shell tacos and partially mashed refried beans so I can eat in front of the tv while watching college basket ball tourney. The only time of year I watch BB.

Looks good as always, Joey! :yum:

I'm having leftover grilled tri tip from yesterday, on a toasted onion roll with prepared horseradish/mayo blend, and a mango/strawberry/banana fruit salad.

The young lads and I made moz. cheese and paneer today. I'm having a big heirloom tomato with moz. tossed with EVOO, fresh basil, S&P.

We finished up the last couple baby crab cakes from last night, along with a few bites of rotisserie chicken. I sauteed discs of zucchini in butter seasoned with Penzeys Greek Seasoning, heated the last of the tiny baby Brussels sprouts. That was it, unless you count that half-dozen peanut butter M&M's that jumped into my mouth as I walked past the dish...:whistling

We finished up the last couple baby crab cakes from last night, along with a few bites of rotisserie chicken. I sauteed discs of zucchini in butter seasoned with Penzeys Greek Seasoning, heated the last of the tiny baby Brussels sprouts. That was it, unless you count that half-dozen peanut butter M&M's that jumped into my mouth as I walked past the dish...:whistling
I love those - have you tried the mint M&M's?? :ohmy::yum::LOL:

Well I opened that jar of Thai Green Curry Simmering Sauce from Trader Joe's, and gave it a taste before I sauteed some cut up chicken thighs, green and red bell pepper slivers with some cut up asparagus, and green onions. I added the simmering sauce and made up some Jasmine rice. We both thought it was a delicious and wonderful meal and I'll certainly buy that sauce again. The flavors were so unlike the Indian Curry I just don't like. I can't wait to try this sauce with shrimp. Winner Winner! :clap:

Cheryl, I don't remember if we've tried that one or not. I'm not a big fan of mint and chocolate, unless it's a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie. :yum: Keebler makes an acceptable substitute when times are tough.

Kayelle, I have eyed those sauces when we've been at TJ's but never bit. Since you have deemed it safe to eat, we might take a chance one of these days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom