Dinner- Saturday September 13,2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys crack me up :LOL:

I have a wine-butt chicken with rosemary, thyme and garlic in the wine, and rubbed with roasted garlic oil. I'm making an heirloom tomato salsa from Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill cookbook to go with the chicken, bruschetta with homemade pesto and a green salad.

That's interesting GG. I never thought of rubbing meat with roasted garlic.
Leave it to you ;) It doesn't overcook does it?

That's interesting GG. I never thought of rubbing meat with roasted garlic.
Leave it to you ;) It doesn't overcook does it?

Hey, pacanis. I think I wasn't clear in my description :) It's roasted garlic-flavored olive oil. My sister lives in California and sends me wonderful flavored olive oils for Christmas.

oops, you were clear. I read it too fast...
But it does sound like it might work in certain situations other than bread.....

Which reminds me, I better get some garlic roasting for my sub rolls I'll be having my brats on :)

Prawns marinated in lime juice/red pepper flakes/olive oil/cilantro/green onions, rice cooked in coconut milk/lemon juice and a salad with greens, avocados and pluots.

Enjoy Kitchenelf !!! ;) , Made hubby a chicken Brst. sandwich,corn on the cob coleslaw and baked potato, I am making myself a catfish sandwich, coleslaw and a tater too ! Been raining at the campground since last night :(!!!!!

went to dinner, barbeque, & chix with honey-mustard, macaroni & cheese, & broccoli-cheese casserole. a cherry stout with.

Tonight was my first attempt at a deepdish pizza. Didn't turn out too bad, but the crust top and sides got a bit too brown, almost burned.

Anyone every make a deepdish? How do you prevent the drust edges from burning an still get the cheese to melt inside?

Here is the dinner I described on page 3 of this thread. I ended up using lime juice and zest in the rice instead of the lemon.

img_683710_0_b74ace51482fe48570c1c57285f48ed0.jpg

Chicken Broccoli and Cheese Casserole

Attachments

• chicken-broccoli-cheese-casserole-0.jpg
    chicken-broccoli-cheese-casserole-0.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 64

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom