Dinner Sunday 18th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs. K is over in London on business for the next two weeks, so I am eating everything I like that she hates. Tonight I am having lamb steak and braised cabbage.

I'm also going to a concert a little later on in the evening. The Australian Pink Floyd Show is in town. Yes, I am going by myself. Mrs. K also hates Pink Floyd. :LOL:

Hopefully the cabbage doesn't come back to bite during the concert. :ermm::ohmy::pig:

I cooked some beef shanks overnight in the CP, plan to make beef barley soup.

Mrs. K is over in London on business for the next two weeks, so I am eating everything I like that she hates. Tonight I am having lamb steak and braised cabbage.

I'm also going to a concert a little later on in the evening. The Australian Pink Floyd Show is in town. Yes, I am going by myself. Mrs. K also hates Pink Floyd. :LOL:

Hopefully the cabbage doesn't come back to bite during the concert. :ermm::ohmy::pig:

Steve, hope you have/had a fabulous time at the Pink Floyd concert, sounds good!

Kylie1969 said:
Sounds great DL, I love lamb shanks, so tender :yum:

Thanks Kylie! I've never cooked beef shanks before, so I winged it. They're lovely, all that marrow fell in, now the CP is in the fridge so I can scrape off the fat.

We have only ever made them once too DL, but have had them at restaurants and at mums, they just have the most lovely taste :)

The weather is beautiful today, so we are going to grill steaks outside. We will also have baked potatoes and broccoli. Maybe some rolls too.

Had to make room for the turkey so it's a sweep the fridge out night, that means chicken tortilla soup and some lentils w/ sausages. Both of which I think are better the 2nd go-round anyway. ;)

Zereh said:
Had to make room for the turkey so it's a sweep the fridge out night, that means chicken tortilla soup and some lentils w/ sausages. Both of which I think are better the 2nd go-round anyway. ;)

I love the sounds of your re-runs! Yum!

Well, I decided to include mushrooms and carrots, two other foods she hates. This was like a quadfecta.

I swear there is lamb on the plate. It's just buried somewhere under that pile of mushrooms.

img_1208305_0_4ab32f935f9f33f35e4e8e95062b9e9f.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom