Dinner, Sunday 2 March 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pork Tenderloin roast, mashed potatoes and gravy. Lettuce salad and some sliced cucumbers. For dessert, apple pie.

Indian-style cauliflower, chickpeas, and spinach, cooked with sauteed onions, garlic, ginger, and tomatoes, black mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry powder, garam masala, tumeric, etc., mixed with plain yogurt at the end. Served over brown rice.

yummy chicken

i loved the almost fat free chicken , the recipe was posted here. so i made it again , using chicken breasts. was good but i liked the thighs i cooked early in week better. doctored rice, chilis diced, onion and a little taco flavered mix. threw in a few of the soy bean things,left over rice. stir fried the whole mess.

yummy yummy for my tummy. lol :LOL:

babe

i broiled a coupla beautiful, red filets of steelhead trout tonight: one with basil dill butter and lemon, one with plain butter and lemon. dw made baked spuds and corn on the cob.

best piece of fish i've had in a long time!

the outdoor cats got the skin and bellies. :)

We had Mexican-style shredded chicken (combination of fajita recipes let to cook slow in oven) ... some of us put over baby greens and had lovely salads with guacamole, Littlebit decided she'd rather make a quesadilla with the CCQ I made for later in the week. I'm gonna be so sorry I ate all that ...

Beef roast with potato patty things (shredded potatoes mixed with carrots and parnship, and some mild spices and garlic fried in a pan with a **** of a lot of oil), vegetable soup (canned), salad, rice-vegetable mix (rice with vegetables from raiding the refrigerator) then for dessert, chocolate ice cream (with cinammon liquor ontop), blueberry pie and a large heaping pile of cookies. We got fat...

In addition, I cut fingers 3 times, nearly dropped a knife on my foot once, tripped over my dog, burnt my hand on the oven and a large jar of sundried tomatoes broke on the floor. Amazingly, less injuries than usual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom