Dinner Sunday 21st of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
Sunday dinner in my house is always more like a late lunch!
I'm making crispy Roast Chicken Pieces, small jacket potatoes with sour cream and chives and a crisp side salad of Arugula, Cos lettuce, radishes and tomatoes and maybe some nasturtium flowers if the kids didn't pick them all!

I'll probably be nibbling on the items I smoke today for dinner.

Capellini arribiata (using ingredients from our garden) with freshly grated Black Diamond sharp cheddar (Glenn's request), romaine salad with homemade red wine vinaigrette, garlic baguette, a bottle of red wine, and a refrigerator coconut pie I created a few days ago from some leftover coconut creme that needed to be used up before it ruined.

I was going to smoke a chicken on the Weber but the rains that were supposed to start tonight started about 5 minutes ago. The chicken goes in the oven instead. I'll make pilaf and a veggie to go with it.

We had fried chicken, potato wedges, roast asparagus and cheesecake for dessert. Andy, we are really getting a rain now - it is blowing white and sideways. Much of this and it will reach the top of the pool filter. At least the water will be cooler if it goes on a while.

We hit Golden Corral after church. It's been a while since we've eaten there. Since it was buffet style, no one is really hungry. May just do breakfast and do up some omelets.

i have country style pork ribs in the crock-pot with masterpiece whiskey bbq sauce. i have left over chow mien noodles. think i have that and ? going to bake mini cinnamon roll cookies. will have one for dessert.

Eggplant Parmesan and salad (red and green butter lettuce, red leaf lettuce, boston lettuce, romaine lettuce, sliced mushrooms, sliced cucumber, tomato, black & green olives, McCormick’s Parmesan & herb and Salad Supreme Perfect Pinch toppings and sliced almonds with homemade dressing).

img_1039958_0_20a82da54a5fcd059556ed1fd2da5dc0.jpg

msmofet said:
Eggplant Parmesan and salad (red and green butter lettuce, red leaf lettuce, boston lettuce, romaine lettuce, sliced mushrooms, sliced cucumber, tomato, black & green olives, McCormick’s Parmesan & herb and Salad Supreme Perfect Pinch toppings and sliced almonds with homemade dressing).

Ooh. Pretty, MM!

Seared tuna, along with Steve's black beans and rice.

Went to a 3hr funeral and then a 3 hr wake with the best buffet ever.

We are now snacking on some tater tots with chili and cheese instead of dinner.

The funeral had a horse carriage and military honors. Impressive!

img_1040293_0_20a82da54a5fcd059556ed1fd2da5dc0.jpg
That's a hearty meal! Looks good.

I made a salad with just vegies and italian dressing.

We had company after they left I crashed. I haven't been that beat in a long time. We had my sig chicken made with first frying, then onion and garlic powder, butter and white wine, Potato salad, fruit salad a platter of tomatoes and avocado with evoo,white balsamic, chopped basil home made foccacia with sliced green onions, parmesan,oregano,a platter of salami and cheese, and dip and tortilla chips, peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert.
kadesma;)

Back
Top Bottom