Dinner Sunday 2nd December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are having homemade Butter Chicken, followed by bread and butter pudding :)

thinking some spaghetti ... and some grilled italian sausages on the side ..

I'm thinking of splitting a whole chicken and putting it on the BBQ with some mesquite wood. Probably cold slaw and roasted red potatoes on the side.
Gonna be home most of the day working in the studio on an upcoming holiday program :yum:

Last edited:
It's supposed to get up to 50 degreese F today, one degree warmer than yesterday. I think this calls for grilling up a nice steak. Yeh, any excuse or no excuse will do. I have to run up to the store and see what looks good, as well as pick up some veggies to grill alonsgiside. Salad, or cole slaw sounds good too.

PF put thoughts of cream of mushroom soup in my head. Have some frozen Hen of the Woods, along with canned buttons. I'm toying with using some McCormick Country Gravy mix in it.

I'm thinking of splitting a whole chicken and putting it on the BBQ with some mesquite wood. Probably cold slaw and roasted red potatoes on the side.
Gonna be home most of the day working in the studio on an upcoming holiday program :yum:

That sounds good Chef :yum:

We have lots of brats, roast potato's and baked beans from last night so we'll use up that. I have my first attempt at a Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Soup in the crockpot (fingers crossed but it smells great so far.) Some cornbread for the soup.

PF put thoughts of cream of mushroom soup in my head. Have some frozen Hen of the Woods, along with canned buttons. I'm toying with using some McCormick Country Gravy mix in it.
YUM, let me know what you do so far it sounds wonderful.
ma

we are having mini bow ties for the adults, mixed with sauteed onions,garlic, tomatoes,cut up fresh mozzerella,torn fresh basil,I seasoned with some Tabasco,buffalo mix it's a new one around here but boy is it good. I also put some salad together the kids are getting bow ties with just butter and salt a I want item:LOL: there is peach and onion and red pepper salsa,taco chips, focaccia,salami, and cheese, crossants to stuff with either turkey we just pulled from the oven, ham, roast beef and cheese there is chocolate pie and buttermilk doughnuts.
that's it for this Ma's Sunday,
kades

Last edited:
DH wants a reprise of the scalloped ham and potatoes from last night; luckily, we have leftovers ;) I may make a salad or just more green beans.

Tonight I finally got to cook, black pepper chicken.

ForumRunner_20121202_174749.jpg

Great looking meal Sweet T.

Not going to grill the top sirloin I bought earlier today, not even after looking over at Savannah's sirloin roast. Filled up on quesadillas and that's enough for today.

we are having mini bow ties for the adults, mixed with sauteed onions,garlic, tomatoes,cut up fresh mozzerella,torn fresh basil,I seasoned with some Tabasco,buffalo mix it's a new one around here but boy is it good. I also put some salad together the kids are getting bow ties with just butter and salt a I want item:LOL: there is peach and onion and red pepper salsa,taco chips, focaccia,salami, and cheese, crossants to stuff with either turkey we just pulled from the oven, ham, roast beef and cheese there is chocolate pie and buttermilk doughnuts.
that's it for this Ma's Sunday,
kades

I'm catching a plane to Ma's place!

And nummers, SweetT! Nice dinners all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom