Dinner Sunday 6th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Shortly we are heading out to try some Indian at a takeaway place that we have been to once before but only tried their Samosa and cheese naan

That particular night we had only just had dinner, but when for a drive to this takeaway shop to get a menu

We walked in and the aromas were amazing that we just had to try something right there and then but were pretty full, hence just the entree and naan.....they were delicious and we were stuffed :ROFLMAO:

I love Indian food! My favourite thing to order is butttered naan with paneer korma yum!
Indian people make the best vegetarian food :) I don't usually eat meat when we have Indian meals.

We are having cornish pasties with cucumber, carrot and beetroot salad tonight.

Yum! Bought or homemade? I've had it at restaurants but never tried making it. Do you have a good recipe?

I'll make it. I made it last football season when I was doing my PPPC thing, making a dish that the city of the football team my team was playing is known for. My Cleveland Browns were playing San Francisco and San Fran is known for their cioppino. I dug up this recipe on the web and I'll be making it the same way: Cioppino Recipe - Allrecipes.com I even have the sourdough bread ;)

Roast beef dinner for us tonight. Mashed taters, green beans. I have had a sirloin tip sitting wrapped in cheescloth dry aging since Wednesday. It has shrunk quite a bit and has become very leathery on the outside. Looking forward to trying it. It it is no good it will just be mashed potatoes and beans...:LOL:

I'll make it. I made it last football season when I was doing my PPPC thing, making a dish that the city of the football team my team was playing is known for. My Cleveland Browns were playing San Francisco and San Fran is known for their cioppino. I dug up this recipe on the web and I'll be making it the same way: Cioppino Recipe - Allrecipes.com I even have the sourdough bread ;)

Like the look of this recipe :yum: I must try it! We don't have decent scallops here but extra shrimp is always good!
I'm a seafood nut :wacko:

Pork chops with apples & caramelized onions
Potato & onion Pierogies
Green beans

It depends on whether I get to the store or not today. I don't have any fresh meat out and it is too late to for the whole chicken I forgot to take out of the freezer. I will take it out and do it tomorrow or Tuesday.

I do too, unfortunately at the moment I can't eat them. I learned from a very dear lady how to make them years ago and they have been a staple for a long time, but not now and I miss them. :(

Darn, that sucks! What diet are you on Laurie?
I must really start eating healthier again, I was terrible this holiday. Haven't gained weight but I feel bloated and awful :angel:
We had salad the past 4 days with dinner and plenty veg but I just can't stop eating!

We ended up not having taco salads last night (They just wouldn't have been right without sour cream anyway!), so we will be having them tonight. Yes, I went to the store right after church and got sour cream! Oh yes, and tomatoes. I bought some the other night, but on my way to the car they fell out and I accidentally ran over them with the cart. :rolleyes::mad::rolleyes: So I had to get more today, and now we are all set for taco salads. :yum::yum:

I'm stuffing and roasting a pork loin roast tonight. I plan roasted potatoes and a fresh veggie of one kind or another.

Back
Top Bottom