Dinner, Sunday, 8th March 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radhuni

Sous Chef
Today we went out for dinner, my DH & I love moglai cuisine.

We had Chicken Biryani, chicken chaamp and lachchha paratha and chicken tandoori.

I haven't even had my first coffee yet today, but I think I can safely say we will be having leftovers for dinner.

Haven't given it much thought and I didn't take anything out of the freezer last night, so I'd better get my behinder in gear. I'm thinking something beef, though. Or, since it's gloomy and I bought split peas on Wednesday, I might make split pea soup. I think I just talked myself into making soup.

I'm going to marinate and grill a pork tenderloin, serve it with mushroom orzo and a salad.

YUM, split pea soup sounds sooo good! I am thinking soup, too! I have a hunk of leftover roast in the freezer with broth... I throw in some vegies and pasta and/or rice... with garlic bread and salads! Great meal! :chef:

I am going to have the Steak dinner I didn't have on friday night because the steak didn't thaw soon enough.

junk food night!!! some days i get bored with meals...
SOOOO..... candy, ice cream, & jell-o chiffon that they sell in those pretty chiffon molds.

Continuing Carson's party and today is his real birthday. So ribs from the bbq, beans, pasta salad, tossed salad. garlic and parm bread and birthday cake and ice cream..Carson is out driving his new car:LOL:
kades

I don't make dinner on Sundays usually. We either go out to eat after church or get fried chicken at Publix and I make a couple of sides. Today, I made mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus to go with the chicken. We had fresh strawberries with whipped cream and cashew shortbread cookies right out of the bag. Dh even cleaned the kitchen. I feel like I'm on vacation and the weather is perfect.

I'm simmering sweet potatoes, red onions, zucchini and something else (i haven't decided) in a sweet citrus sauce, adding brown rice and using it as a filling for enchiladas. I hope it turns out.

Back
Top Bottom