Dinner Sunday April 8`th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just putting the turducken in the oven :) and will make up my rolls in a little bit.

Happy Easter!

I have a ham heavily coated in honey (tightly covered with foil), slow-roasting in my electric roaster. Will cook for about 10 hours at 225 degrees. We'll have green bean casserole, sweet potatoes with crushed pineapple and chopped nuts, homemade potato rolls, white wine. Easter Bunny is bringing dessert. I won't post because Buck may be reading this.

My step mom is making the ham and homemade rolls. I am making homemade mac and cheese, green bean bundles, and deviled eggs. For dessert I made five layer bars, cherry cobbler, and I am bringing over some left over birthday cake. I also made two loafs of banana nut bread.

My neighbor Tina invited me to her best friend's house in La Canada for Easter Dinner.

Thank goodness I had a box of chocolate candies in the house so I could bring them something.

Just fixed a rotisserie chicken and a grilled sirloin steak, potato salad, baked beans, fruit salad and chocolate chip/brownie cookies. Hubby's too cold to go outside to grill. Happy Easter everyone!

It's been a great Easter so far.
For breakfast we had pastry and coffee. ( They make the best bready treats here!!)

Lunch, fresh fruit and chips and salsa by the pool. Everyone was joking about how they were using Easter eggs as shot glasses. *might have had a few drinks already.* why does rum taste better by the pool??

Dinner will be fresh seafood.. I think sqiud or shrimp. I can't decide. I've had octopus for the last few nights so it's time for a change. I LOVE MEXICO!!!!

We're going to a place that all the locals go tonight. It's supposed to be a huge party with bands and dancing and great food. I just wish Paul was here to enjoy it with me... ah well. My friend and I will just have to suffer alone by ourselves! lol

A spiral ham in the oven. Mashed potatoes in the crockpot. For vegetables its green bean casserole, corn and cole slaw. My daughter-in-law bought pea salad. For dessert I had 4 different pies.

I grilled a hamburger on grill and ate it with the usual tomatoe, lettuce, dill pickle slices, red onion, mustard and ketchup. I really wanted to make potato salad, but did not want to deal with the leftovers since I am away from home all this week. Instead of the potato salad I had cottage cheese. :(

Back
Top Bottom