Dinner? - Sunday, December 14th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All this talk, I changed my mind.....
Instead of having ribs, I'm going to have wibs :ermm:
:LOL:

pdswife said:
I have a ham ready to cook. I have no idea what to do with it though.
I'm leaning towards scalloped ham and potatoes though. It's really cold here and that sounds so warm and comfy. I think Paul wants more of a roasted type ham. So maybe a glazed ham of some sort for tonight and scalloped tomorrow??

We shall see.

What are your favorite glazes for ham?
Apricot preserves and powdered mustard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed my mind - since it's Sunday and I have time, I'm making pot roast with onions and carrots, and mashed potatoes and gravy. The crab legs are frozen, so they can be a quickie dinner on a weeknight.

the chuck roast is awesome ..

Attachments

• DSC_0002 [].JPG
    DSC_0002 [].JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 159
'Overs. Leftover lamb, leftover Brussels sprouts sauteed in duck fat, leftover roasted potatoes.

going to slice some of it ..
the rest will hit the crock pot for pulling ..
awesome smokey flavor ..

Super. Since brisket is hard to come by here, maybe I'll just Q chuck roasts.

The ribs came out well.

Attachments

• 12-14 ribs3.jpg
    12-14 ribs3.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 176
i finally got around to making the turkey that we got for free in a supermarket promotion at thanksgiving.

so tonight's dinner was fresh sage, thyme, and apple stuffed roast toikey, gravy, dressing/stuffing (sweet italian pork sausage, turkey sausage, fennel, sweet onions, crimini mushrooms, seasoned breadcrumbs, chicken broth, and butter), cranberry sauce, and roasted butternut squash.

while it was good, i can't wait for sandwiches tomorrow. i think i like the leftovers better. :)

Cheddar omelet with whole wheat toast, butter, and raspberry jam.

Back
Top Bottom