Dinner Sunday, January 22nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i just went & had a cut of pepperoni pizza & pumpkin soup w/ a beer. delicious!
now it's time for the game.
HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvs_food said:
i just went & had a cut of pepperoni pizza & pumpkin soup w/ a beer. delicious!
now it's time for the game.
HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're doing great too, luvs!!!!!
I'm so excited for Bettis!!
3.gif

We're having, california rolls, philedelphia rolls, stuffed crab and fried kalamari.

Spaghetti and meatballs here. I dont follow football to much, but I dont think the Patriots are in the game anymore, so in that case, Go Steelers!

amber said:
Spaghetti and meatballs here. I dont follow football to much, but I dont think the Patriots are in the game anymore, so in that case, Go Steelers!

Denver took out the Patriot's last week, to my sons dismay:neutral:
but, Steeler's are kicking their butt today.

oh, my town is in love with our steelers! we won! you should have seen when i was went to get chicken- beeping & shouting, 'terrible towels' waving, hooting & hollaring! that's our pittsburgh pride, for ya!
i got hungry so i had another dinner- chicken, a salad, a beer and mashed potatoes & gravy.

luvs_food said:
oh, my town is in love with our steelers! we won! you should have seen when i was went to get chicken- beeping & shouting, 'terrible towels' waving, hooting & hollaring! that's our pittsburgh pride, for ya!
i got hungry so i had another dinner- chicken, a salad, a beer and mashed potatoes & gravy.

The fans were diffinately rockin the Broncos stadium.

yes, the patriots are out, although I confess I only know that through hearsay.

quiche with a potato crust and salad tonight.

Since the weather is supposed to be good for the next few days I uncovered the grill. Tonight's menu consisted of: grilled steak, black bean salad, sun-dried tomato garlic polenta, and steamed asparagus. The asparagus was wonderful about pencil width in diameter and very tender.

Let me tell you guys something!!!:)

There are some dang happy people is Seattle tonight!
I think this is the first full game I've watched since I was in :) :)
highschool. Talk about exciting!!!! Yippee The SEAHAWKS won!!!:) :) :) :)

Dinner tonight... just left overs.

:mad:

Erik said:
Made Taco Pizza, then had to run back into work...2 people didn't show tonight.

Why do people do that???

I don't know why people do that either! Bad work ethic, I guess. Do they simply not care? Have no respect for the others who cover for them? I just don't know.

Couldn't be bothered with making anything tonight, 2 days alone with the kids will do that to a person. I settled for hot black tea and some good dark chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom