Dinner, Sunday June 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
Anyone cooking tonight? Think I'll make a pizza. Probably have eggplant, mushrooms, and tomatoes for my toppings.

I have a pot of soup simmering on the stove. I had thought that we'd be done with soup weather by now but it's still cold and gray.

Starting with a glass of wine and then I will decide. Just got back for a great weekend on the cape. Lots of sun and beach.

Leftovers from last night and any other misc stuff hanging out in the fridge.

Usually about once a month, Lou stays for Sunday as well, giving us a longer weekend. This is such a weekend:wub:.

I'm making fried chicken, mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, collard greens, corn on the cob and fresh biscuits. I made a sinfully rich cheesecake for dessert.

I rarely have a cocktail on Sunday, but we're having a couple of Blue Moon ales now...;)

I'm making French Dip Sandwiches - haven't had those for a long, long time.

Along with that

Leftover cole slaw and potato salad - they will not last another day

And
Watermelon

yea, I'm cooking..

supper will be toasted bread cubes under lightly steamed broccoli under the Mornay Sauce I just finished brewing up...thanks Uncle Bob, it worked very nicely!

oh, used an aged cheddar and some fresh ricotta for the cheeses.

left over pasta salad, added some chunky green salsa last night and cheese. just very good.

going in right now to start cinnamon rolls. have convinced myself that oven would not heat kitchen up much , in half hour of baking. must have them!

babe:cool:

We are going to my parents house with my in-laws. I know a couple items on the menu...grilled lamb chops & grilled veggies. I'm in charge of the dessert so I am making a fruit (nectarines, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries & cherries) crisp with vanilla ice cream and a sugar free chocolate, peanut butter & coconut parfait for my diabetic father-in-law.

baby back ribs on the smoker ..
meatloaf on the smoker ..
french fries ..
might throw a veggie in there ..
beer ..

Oh man--all of your dinners sound so yummy! I've got banana pecan bread baking in the oven. For dinner, butternut squash ravioli with browned butter/sage and parma sauce with crumbled amaretti cookies on top, and a green salad from lettuce grown in my garden. Have a great evening, everybody!

I have chicken marinating in honey-curry powder-soy sauce; we'll probably cook it on the grill in the cast-iron pan. I already made an Asian noodle salad and will make a green salad with soy-ginger dressing. We have brownie-loaded chocolate ice cream in the freezer :wub:

I have chicken marinating in honey-curry powder-soy sauce; we'll probably cook it on the grill in the cast-iron pan. I already made an Asian noodle salad and will make a green salad with soy-ginger dressing. We have brownie-loaded chocolate ice cream in the freezer :wub:

And what time is dinner? Should I bring some sake???

GG - you'll PM me these recipes, right? :cool:

And HMGgal - I'll bring some cold, unfiltered sake if you just swing by and pick me up on the way!!!!!!!!

Had lots of free hamburgers, hot dogs and brats at the baseball game this afternoon. Not sure what we'll do this evening. I think hubby is still full!

I'm having a baked potato with lottso sour cream, cheese ravioli in red gravy, green beans, a cucumber, onion, sour cream & mayo salad, garlic bread...... :huh:
Oh yeah, and a grilled ribeye :)
I should have pulled it out of the fridge when the salad went in. I'll be back

Back
Top Bottom