Dinner this Saturday, July 23rd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had a busy day planned so this morning I cooked up some linguini noodles and made a venison and garden veggie spagetti sauce to put in the crock pot. When we got home, sweaty and exhausted it was waiting for us. Love the crock pot for that very reason. All I had to do was add a salad and some garlic toast and dinner was served.

good luck rf.

snip, that sounds delicious.

i just stopped off at dw's oft visited asian health food and voodoo emporium, and picked up organic wonton and veggie soup, gluten free organic chicken and brown rice dim sum, and a teryaki tofu chicken (i call it fakeyaki) wrap.

and a summer dream shake made from organic fruit and organic ice.:rolleyes:
Good choice for the boy BT he needs to settle that tummy. I'd not send him back to that summer camp thing. He needs to be cool and with his mom and dad. Hugs to him hoping he feels better soon.
kades

had some leftover vegan chili from an event earlier in the week. Added some locally made Mexican chorizo...awesome.

Pork Chops
Corn
Green Beans with New Potatoes. ( Salt free green beans, canned chopped new potatoes, lemon pepper and dehydrated onions that I let honeymoon in the mini crock pot all afternoon):chef:

Oatmeal Muffins with Cinnamon Honey Butter

Last edited:
I am having a turkey mushroom pocket sandwich with cheddar cheese. I use a tortilla and roll it up egg roll-style. It's in the oven now. With that, leftover pasta salad and sparkling lime-tangerine water to drink. No picture tonight as I'm pooped. I went out grocery shopping and did a little vacuuming. I just wanted something easy to put together. Mark is not here, so I don't know what he's having for dinner. I'll find out in a couple of hours.

thanks very much kads. you have such a beautiful and kind heart.

my boy was a lot better tonight. i took a short nap after lunch, then all three of us a fun time playing bey blades (a game of battling spinning tops in a large bowl "arena") and we watched the movies "g force" and "batteries not included". iut was a nice family evening; the kind you might not think about much, but when you do you realize how you are blessed. :)

but now i'm back at work. :(

i hope you're well, feeling better. you'll get used to the one hand typing thing. i only type with one hand because my left and right hands don't work well together, lol. i'm actually faster and more accurate one handed.

Fried egg and ham on an English muffin half with jalapeno cheese, lettuce, tomato, s & p.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom