Dinner Thread for Wednesday, 9/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pasta Night !
Thin Spaghetti , Garlic and Mushroom Sauce, Meat Balls from the Freezer... Parmesan Dusting

Spaghetti - Mushrooms and Balls.jpg

I made a Jacques Pépin appetizer, stuffed tomatoes. It was okay. I won't bother doing that again. Then, we finished off the leftovers from Chinese food delivery earlier this week. That was still tasty.

Here's a picture of the stuffed tomato. It was quite a large tomato and we each had a half.

2021-09-22 Stuffed tomato appetizer.jpg

Mom & I have a social engagement this evening.
A restaurant in town has Trivia Pursuit once a month; the Neighborhood Gal Pals invited us along and we'll have dinner before the games start ... FUN!

THAT was fun!

IMG_0912.jpg
Blue Crab Cakes

IMG_0913.jpg
Crispy Shrimp in Wonton wrappers

IMG_0914.jpg
Naked Chicken Wings with BBQ Sauce on the side

IMG_0915.jpg
Shrimp Cocktail

Appies on Happy Hour prices, each plate $8

IMG_0916.jpg
and a cup of Pea Soup for Mom

Well THAT looks decadent, K-Girl!

Looked for one of the easiest things I could cook today: knockwurst with sauerkraut, plus mashed potatoes. Opened a jar of pickled beet slices, too. No photo - Himself was talking with Goober on my phone and I couldn't use it for my pic. The nerve of him. :LOL:

We had the requested L/O Corned Beef & Cabbage, carrots, onions and taters...plus salad. It was just the thing after the days long drive...

IMG_5583 (2).jpg

Chicken vegetable soup. Homemade stock, onion, carrot, the last of our garden peas, and ditalini. Roasted and lightly smoked chicken left over. Crusty bread and butter. Glass of Harken California chardonnay.

N8P55mq.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom