Dinner, Thurs. April 17th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My oldest son has a concert at school tonight, so easy cheesy here.
Probably spaghetti.... BEFORE he gets changed into his good clothes!!!

Homemade hash browns and scrambled eggs. I have a doc checkup around cooking time so I needed a quick meal today.

I'm grilling salmon and aparagus and having it with some cherry tomatoes and steamed red potatoes. Strawberries and cool whip for dessert.

Inspired by one of the threads, I'm making spicy chicken kabobs with onions and pepper and serving it with white rice, corn and peas, and a green salad.

Since I am going to doing a lot of cake baking today, I think I will leave it to DH to BBQ some chicken. He did so well with the steaks last night!

cannellini bean soup
whole grain corn bread

Yummy!!!

I had an egg white scramble with shallots, asparagus & red peppers. The boy had some gross ready-meal beef & yorkshire pudding thing. Good thing I don't let him get away with eating that junk very often!

Home made pizza here. Just plain cheese but with fresh oregano from my herb garden.

May add some scallions too, I have some that need to be picked before they get too big; mixed greeens salad and strawberries and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

have some chicken quarters marinating in vidalia onion dressing ..
will grill them and some red potatoes ..
beautiful day here in se va ...

okay I have to ask.. what is "ny bread" ? No Yeast?? I have seen it in a lot of posts here on DC.

Salmon and spinach pizza with 'bad breath' (garlic bread filled with onions, tomatoes, cheese) from my local (excellent) pizzeria. The pizza was cooked a bit over long which you can't do with spinach and salmon. Wouldn't have been noticeable on most pizzas though. Would have benefited from some white soft cheese and fresh tomato, or a good dollop of sour cream! That's the plan for the leftovers!

okay I have to ask.. what is "ny bread" ? No Yeast?? I have seen it in a lot of posts here on DC.

NY Times bread recipe--what FUN (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page) enjoy !

Last night I had some leftover veggies from the previous night, along with a couple pan fried sirloin burgers, french fries, gravy and a salad. I am getting very fond of the gravy I can get from frying burgers..... my grill is almost starting to miss me :(

Attachments

• April17dinner.jpg
    April17dinner.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 158
Pacanis I didnt eat breakfast, I'm craving meat potatoes and gravy.....
This didnt help it looks YUMMY!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom