Dinner, Thurs. Jan. 3, 08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
It is freezing here today -10 F, just want to snuggle on the couch.
Tonight will be Omelettes ( portobellos, onions, cheese), fried potatoes and toasted garlic bread.

Nix the dinner - I am having leftover chicken /dressing, hubby had to stay over night in the hospital for test.

Last edited:
Planning on stuffed red peppers, roasted brussels sprouts, some orzo with onions,garlic, mushrooms, a small salad and some rolls. Dessert, maybe some baked apples...
kadesma:)

Salad and this really strange looking German sausage (one each) that`s really quite Huge for one person and I have no idea what it is, but we`re gunna try it anyway :)

Dinner tonight

Well was throwing things together this eve!
Weather here in London is miserable we are expectng snow but its not here as of yet!
Tonight I stuffed some chicken breast(boneless) With Ham (that i had cooked myslef a few nights back) A mixture of edam and chedder cheese, then I wrapped it in puff pastry I had left! Baked in a hot oven, served with Mushy peas (homemade cooked with the ham joint) and parmentier potatoes (small diced potatoes which i drizzled with olive oil and seasoned salt! Lovely!

Last night I had chicken too ( we got a huge pack lol) filled the breast boneless agin with cream cheese and chive and some grated applewood chedder cheese , wrapped it in bacon and baked it
this was lovely too!

Last edited:
Sausage Potato lasagna. The potatoes take the place of noodles, and all the goodies are layered in & baked - Italian sausage, sliced potatoes, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes - and a mixture of cottage cheese, spinach, parmesan and eggs.

We have a bunch of visitors, one group's last night & another's first night, so we are doing an adult only dinner out at a Mediterranean restaurant, Olivia's. We got hit with a cold front so it is in the 60's & rainy so I'm thinking moussaka sounds like good comfort food.

got colleagues coming over: chicken paprikash w noodles, peas and pearl onions, salad
, bread

got colleagues coming over: chicken paprikash w noodles, peas and pearl onions, salad
, bread

I love chicken paprikash, haven't made it ages, I'll put it on the list for next week, thanks for the idea!

We're having good ole' spaghetti and meatballs tonight, with garlic bread and salad of course.

Tonight it's Albondigas de Camaron (egg and shrimp fritters) served with ranchero sauce.

Salad of bulgar, tomatoes, cucumber, jalapenos. orange juice and cilantro

For dessert - fresh pineapple

We are having the third night of the coldest weather we've had - 20's so tonight it was chili and cornbread - sugarfree jello for dessert.

Eggs Benedict. Sauce on the side.
Fried potatoes... and decafe coffee.

Breakfast for dinner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom