Dinner Thursday 10-30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brownies and milk:mrgreen:

it's my birthday and dh is off visiting his mother:cool:

14.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

brownies and milk:mrgreen:it's my birthday and dh is off visiting his mother:cool:
happy birthday to you today!
I made brownies too, trying to coax my son and his fiance to stay around a few more hours, it worked!
Asian pork&turkey meatballs in rich white sauce over butter/cream cheese/parm cheese/dill weed linguini, sweet glazed carrot rings, green salad, herbal green tea for me and brownies.

Attachments

• HappyBirthdayFlowers.jpg
    HappyBirthdayFlowers.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 181
i went to see my son's halloween recital in school, then we went to our family entertainment club (a glorified video game parlour) and invited a few of his friends and their parents as guests.
i was hoping for some good junk food, like hot dogs and pizza, but all they had was chips and cupcakes.
so we ended up going to a tgi fridays on the way home. the salads were tiny, my chipotle steak sandwich was boring but the fried plantains were good - although they needed to be par fried, smashed down and refried, and dw's fajitas were good but the rice was oily.
it was edible, but i'm not gonna rush back to a fridays anytime soon. i'd say it was about a half step above an olive garden.
i'm suddenly not a guy fieri fan anymore.

I just want to report that my flatiron steak last night was de-lich!!! I purchased a different kind than what I normally do and it was like eating butter!!! Needless to say, I'm going back for more today!!!!!!

Eva, today is Nov 9.
Start a new thread yourself in Today's menu and Food Talk.
That way, people will respond.
This thread is now old, it's from Halloween.
I came in to read this and the one before cause I had subscribed to it so it directs me back.
But you may want to start a new one.
then others will post under it.
just a thought, either way, it's up to you, just trying to be helpful, as I see you're new here.

I came in to see why Lefes is posting to all these old dinner threads (lol).

I saw. She really dug up some oldies in her quest for a post total.

well maybe when you're new you don't know how things work.
I'd not heard back from her either so probably I should learn to keep my opinions to myself regarding posting, oh well......

I was actually up when she was on her marathon and sent in a note to the admins. I think they must have caught her because the next morning I saw her listed as banned.

Back
Top Bottom