Dinner Thursday 18th of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm afraid to say this early. I've been changing my mind as the dinner hour approaches anyway. I'll be sure to say something later on though.

I've have some really thick cut, boneless p-chops that I will run across the grill....
Recycled green beans ~~ No other plans at the moment.

TACOS!! BUT my DD is trying to talk me into making dinner for lunch. If that happens then dinner will probably be lunch. LOL

Here's my noonday dinner. The bison stew over egg noodles that I've been putting off the last couple of nights in favor of something else. That kind of puts me at a loss for tonight... maybe I'll go pick up some burger and make a taco salad. Tacos sound like they would hit the spot.

Attachments

• bison stew.jpg
    bison stew.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 181
We're having leftover meatloaf. Not sure if it'll be sandwiches or with mashed potato and garden veggies.

We just finished our dinner. Stuffed peppers, baked sweet potatoes, broccoli salad. We haven't had dessert yet, but I think it will be fresh figs and ice cream.

After a trip to Sam's today, we're grilling ribeyes that I picked up there along with potato salad and green beans. It was a tough choice. I was low on pork and chicken so picked up brats, pork loin roast, pork chops, and chicken breasts and a ham. Someone was making ham and scalloped potatoes yesterday that sounded good. So many choices I let my DS choose.

Leftovers here..choice of beef (sloppy joes), pork (grilled pork chops), or chicken (roast chicken)....

mmmm, sloppy joes... Now I know what I'm going to make with the extra hamburger I just picked up for tonight's tacos. I haven't had sloppy joes in a while.

mmmm, sloppy joes... Now I know what I'm going to make with the extra hamburger I just picked up for tonight's tacos. I haven't had sloppy joes in a while.

I always keep a can or two of Manwich Sauce in the pantry to make a quick dinner.

Back
Top Bottom