Dinner thursday, 27th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
did you like your holidays?
jake & myself may well steam lobsters, cook filets, & i'lll prepare sauce either to pair with our filet or our steamed grn. beans. or both. hollandaise or beurre blanc. searching towards our starch item. maybe spinach fettucini nests with truffleoil & accents, huh?
you?

Dinner Thurs. 28

We are having either leftover too salty beef n noodles and bread I am attempting to make. Or Bacon Burgers on the grilled on toasted bread !

Excited to start fresh (meaning no leftovers!) Steak on the grill, baked sweet potatoes, green beans, salad and ice cream sundaes for dessert. Bruschetta for starter.

elaine l said:
Excited to start fresh (meaning no leftovers!) Steak on the grill, baked sweet potatoes, green beans, salad and ice cream sundaes for dessert. Bruschetta for starter.
Sounds yummy ! :clap: Yours too Uncle Bob !

I'm doing a turkey dinner. LOL. We ate at my MIL's place at Christmas so didn't have leftovers. So...here comes leftovers!

Im doing a "Festive Pork Raost" some recipe I picked up along the way with a side of some sort of rice and an unknown veggie.

whatever the man of my dreams wants, he'll get:wacko:It's been decided after I sent him out to the freezer and bring me back 'dinner'.
It's gonna be:

1) drumsticks that are frozen in a marinade of chipolte sauce, that'll get baked
2) PD's pineapple casserole
3) home made mashed potato really fat noodles
4) pesto made from the last of the backyard basil with EVOO, garlic, cashews, salt and pepper, myer lemon juice
5) thinly sliced raw carrots tuned into coins, then steamed with butter
6) Myer lemon quick bread that'll serve also as the sweet, so no desert needed

Last edited:
We are having pasta e fagioli (Giada Delaurentiis) and probably a salad. Maybe romaine lettuce with blood oranges and ricotta salata?

Leftovers from last night:

thumb.DSC00300.jpg

Broiled Tritip brushed with Toum

I might decide to use it with some:
Yakisoba or Ramen
Japanese Cucumber salad
Fresh Lime/Mint Sorbet

I went out for dinner on Thursday the 27th. I went with a friend of mine to a restaurant called Chin Chin which is noted for their great salads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom