Dinner Thursday 5/4?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Since it's been so nice here, we've really been using the grill a lot..Tonight we are having a flank steak that I've set in a marinade of soy, honey,white wine,balsamic,sesame oil, garlic, sliced green onion and some ginger..Will grill and serve with some rice and a fruit salad and rolls, dessert, a lemon tart I think :LOL: What are you planning? Ooops forgot to say we are also grilling some eggplant and onions and peppers!!

kadesma:)

I've got some meat marinating for beef fajitas. I think I'll make some spanish rice to go along with it and the condiments of course of salsa, sour cream, etc....

Paulie's taking me out for my birthday dinner tonight. No cooking for me!!

pdswife said:
Paulie's taking me out for my birthday dinner tonight. No cooking for me!!
YEAH, have a wonderful evening:)

kadesma

pdswife - have a great birthday dinner!

I am grilling honey dijon marinated chicken breasts, zuchini, yellow squash and mushrooms, and a baked potato for me and sweet potato for DH.

not sure yet, maybe takeout. working late so i have no time to cook.
i suspect dw may try to make something for dinner tonight since last night she made some delicious breaded chicken tenders. they were very juicy and tender. i think it surprised her when i mentioned a few times that they were cooked perfectly, so i think that my have motivated her to try making something else.

We had a taco salad. I usually make up the whole salad, but since DH is having to measure and count everything for his food journal this week, I had to serve it separately. I hope this gets easier. It requires thinking that I don't usually have to do so much.

We had chicken fried steak, mashed taters, cream gravy and roasted asparagus. Dessert will be strawberry ice cream :)

your dinners sound delicious. i didn't have meals today. some juice. i have a pear for a snack. my kitchen has plenty of stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom