Dinner Thursday 6th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Garden Salad w/World's Best Vinaigrette, Red Beef Curry w/Sweet Potato, Spicy Eggplant, Fried Rice w/Crab, Neopolitan Ice Cream :yum:

Steak fajitas with onions, no peppers on hand. Marinated with cumin, chili flakes, ground coriander oregano and lime. A partial Emeril Lagasse recipe. Finish with an extra squeeze lime juice. Refried beans on the side and Guac, sour cream, jarred salsa.

Lovely meals guys :)

Chef, next week we are having your Green Beef Curry but with chicken :)

Tonight's dinner will be grilled kielbasa, baked sweet potatoes and a veggie to be named later.

Got a pot of Red gravy reducing with sausage
39817-albums933-picture5267.jpg
& meatballs.

Saw my dentist this afternoon and with the holiday shopping traffic I was later getting home than I thought I would be. Guess it's jambalaya with smoked sausage tonight.

Wow... a lot of processed meat being eaten tonight! :ohmy:
:LOL:

I was kind of thinking along the lines of grilled chicken wings, also. My goto meal and nothing else is really ready to eat anyway.

Thats some great looking sauce, s and p...
Its a burrito kind of night here...

Saw my dentist this afternoon and with the holiday shopping traffic I was later getting home than I thought I would be. Guess it's jambalaya with smoked sausage tonight.

Hope it was just a check up at the dentist and not something nasty Jab

Costco rotisserie chicken, salad with garlic vinaigrette, and whole grain bread for dipping in olive oil/balsamic vinegar. I love an easy, tasty meal.

We're having leftovers. DH will finish up the chicken fajitas, rice and guacamole I had for lunch and I'll have the pork/onion/peppers stir-fry left over from the other night; I also chopped up a leftover pan-seared pork chop to add in. Ice-cream sandwiches for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom