Dinner Thursday 8th October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My husband is coming home tonight after being away since Monday. His flight is landing pretty late so it must be something that can be heated quickly.

I think I'll make tuna pasta bake. My husband doesn't normally eat tuna but he likes my tuna bake.

That is great that he is coming home Snip...bet you missed him!

Tuna Bake sounds nice :)

I rescued some grilled hot dogs from the freezer, will cut up and add to the leftover bbq'd beans and have that with some waldorf salad.

I should leave something for the family. They're scattered hither and yon for supper tonight and I'm working. They had chicken last night so perhaps a pasta dish. I'm going to roast a bunch more tomatoes for sauce and I'll toss in some onions, garlic and other veggies and call it dinner!

Guys, Chicken Lard is basically minced chicken coated in either Tandoori paste or a Red Curry paste with a few other ingredients cooked in the frypan and you usually have it with salad...it is very tasty :)

Thank you for clearing that up Kylie. Sounds a whole lot better than lard of chicken lol! Thought it might be something gross. I wasn't thinking it was chicken mince.

Guys, Chicken Lard is basically minced chicken coated in either Tandoori paste or a Red Curry paste with a few other ingredients cooked in the frypan and you usually have it with salad...it is very tasty :)

Interesting. I've heard of chicken larb, but not chicken lard.

Mongolian beef and white rice. The Mongolian beef is done with thin sliced flank steak and sliced red peppers stir fried in a sauce of ginger, garlic, soy and brown sugar. Sometimes I add a touch of orange juice to the sauce which is not in the recipe but we like it.

I'm thinking spaghetti and salads tonight. Preschool is rough! My knees and back were achy today after sitting on those little preschool chairs all morning!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom