Dinner, Thursday, Dec 18th???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
What is gonna be for dinner? I'm gettin a yearning for some pancakes or frech toast for dinner!

ill be home too late for dinner but today forl unch I got

taco seasoned shrimp, Sauteed onions and mushrooms, Shreeded cheddar cheese, lettuce and tortillas

I got tired and didnt make the quacamole and didnt feel like buying some sour cream

Easy Zing Chicken (chicken marinated in soy sauce, mayo, vinegar, and garlic, then broiled) served with goat cheese and cous cous salad and sun dried tomato dressing, broccoli, sugar snap peas and mushroom rice.

Cold temperatures here again this morning (-4 degrees F.). We need something warm and comforting. I am going to put a roast in the crockpot with potatoes, carrots, and onions. It will make the whole house smell good and at least make it seem warmer.

Something with chicken I think. I have been craving pasta so maybe chicken penne Alfredo with salad. I am making some spanakopita rolls for an appie party we are going to tomorrow night so I will probably serve some of those too.

UB you are behavin' yourself. Hope the blood sugar is ok.

ABJ your meal sounds delightful!

I'm making the tacos I planned last night.

Changing up my mind again! It is definitely a corn chowder day with plenty of potatoes, corn and bacon in it!

I am going with the GOONS WITH SPOONS - Baked Ziti some one posted a week or two ago. After looking at the last picture I was sold. It looked really good!

HPIM0511.JPG

Before it started to thaw I put it back in the freezer because I needed comfort food!

I'm so glad I did. :)

Something I like but rarely have: Sloppy Joes.
(Anyone with a goood SJ recipe, feel free to PM me, or its package mix time...)
With some Smokey Bacon Peppers Onions Lima Beans, and Corn with butter and pepper.

Just yesterday I was wondering how to make sloppy joes, GF. I haven't had those in ages and I'm looking for a new way to use up buns.

Right now I'm eating a bowl of lazy golumpki and it's hitting the spot. I've had a chill all day. I just picked up some snow crab legs on sale at the store for $4.99/lb. That's $2 off of their advertised sale price. I might have some of those for dinner or maybe a frozen pizza. It all depends what I'm in the mood for. I have some legs in the fridge thawing just in case.

Just yesterday I was wondering how to make sloppy joes, GF. I haven't had those in ages and I'm looking for a new way to use up buns.

Right now I'm eating a bowl of lazy golumpki and it's hitting the spot. I've had a chill all day. I just picked up some snow crab legs on sale at the store for $4.99/lb. That's $2 off of their advertised sale price. I might have some of those for dinner or maybe a frozen pizza. It all depends what I'm in the mood for. I have some legs in the fridge thawing just in case.

:LOL::LOL:Thanks for my whiplash (and laugh) for the day, Pacanis. I read that as "wondering how to make sloppy joes GF. As in Gluten Free. Then I saw "a new way to use up buns", hence the whiplash!!! I then re-read, saw the comma and the post above from Grilling Fool, and :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom