Dinner Thursday Dec. 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lefty7887

Sous Chef
I need some inspiration from one of you here at DC since I have no idea what to make tonight. What are you having tonight?

Since I have worked 14 hours a day all week I will go out and have a couple few guinness stouts and a couple of shots of Jamesons for dessert since I don't have to work Friday. :-p

Paul has to work late tonight so I'm just going to fry up a premade burger for him when he gets home. I'll have some leftover pasta or just soup from a can.

Sorry Lefty..I know that's no help.

I'm going to have an openfaced meatloaf sandwich. That will use up some meatloaf I had frozen, the juice from the other night's roast, which I'll make into an onion and mushroom gravy, and last of my 10 lb bag of spuds that I'll make into fries. That's the best "fry sauce" of all, homemade gravy. mmmm :^D

Spaghetti with hot Italian sausage and a boatload of green and black olives and mushrooms; salad and garlic bread.

dw will probably be making something; i'm not sure yet.

i have 2 heads of escarole that's gonna be made into escarole e fagiole soup. hopefully, i'll get to it tonight.

i also have some sausage to use that i bought from a little specialty italian deli, so i hope it's as good as the rest of the things i've scarfed down from there. i also have a few bulbs of fennel, and scallions, carrots, celery, onions, garlic, and a lot of cans of tomatoes, so i may get creative.

I can't bowl tonight so I guess I have to make dinner. It's going to be easy.
Monte Cristos, fries and possibly a salad.

Barb

It is really cold here today so I want some comfort food; making SOS (chipped beef/gravy) to have over potatoes, and a couple of vegetables.....roasted beets and green beans, maybe.

I made sausage dogs and mac and cheese. I had to go shopping right work so I got home late and didnt feel like cooking.

I made pan fried Panko crusted pork chops, boiled redskins tossed in seasoned/buttered bread crumbs and steamed broccoli with butter & garlic. Salad in a bag went bad (new bag we didn't get to in time) so we did without. Dessert was a nice scoop of ice cream sandwich ice cream. It was very tasty.

Crock pot roast with onions, potatoes, and carrots. I made a gravy from the liquid, and we had a baguette with it. Culver's hot fudge and brownie sundae for dessert...

We went out tonight for some mexican fare... quite yummy, but I am stuffed!!!

Back
Top Bottom