Dinner Thursday, July 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First of all luvs, what are YOU eating?

It is a muggy day here so I am doing several salads (potato, macaroni, spinach and cobb), with cold meats, buns and bread.

My plan now is to grill a couple of steaks before heading downtown to see the concert on the common. Now the possibility of thundershowers is still hovering over this area so could change plans completely.

Dunno. Too busy getting ready for tomorrow's festivities.
PB&J or leftover sketti I suppose.

I'm gonna fiddle with a recipe for a hamburger dish. It calles for tomato sauce and noodles but we just had meatballs and pasta. I'm going to replace the tomato sauce with mushroom soup and the sour cream with french onion dip. Salads to go with.

We're having city chicken, alfredo noodles (Lipton/Knorr), corn or broccoli, maybe a simple homegrown lettuce salad.

Barb

Absolutely no idea:ermm:We'll be cooking out tommorow and Saturday, so I don't want to make steak, chicken pork ect....
Heck, maybe I'll just make a pasta dish for tonight:rolleyes:

I must be predictable.

Pasta and shrimp salad with Feta, black olives, pimentos and purple onion. Making a garlic cheese dressing.

Sourdough bread.

Maybe some fruit later.

no clue. got grocery delivery today so have plenty of choices. bought lots of packaged dinners,only one lean cuisine, so eggplant parm, or chicken with mashed potatoes, marie callender chicken pot pie. many more choices.

i know its not cooking, but it is hot here. easy for me. and tasty too. like egg rolls. hey! maybe that is it. lol handy man brought me a kfc chicken sandwich for brunch. was very good and very bad for me.

babe:rolleyes:

we decided to go see fireworks last night, so i picked up some italian take out for dinner.

we had salads, spaghetti, then dw had shrimp marinara and i had scungilli fra diavolo.
my boy had a ham steak and penne.

then we got great seats under a huge oak tree, and saw some great fireworks over a small lake in a neighboring town.
i kept thinking that i hoped buck was enjoying looking down on them.

had friends over

did a cold veg salad with grilled marinated shrimp and an orange vinaigrette dressing

mesquite smoked whole chicken sliced over risotto Milanese with julienned zucchini tossed through.

banana bread with ice cream and strawberries

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom