Dinner Thursday June 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
Well depending on weather, supposed to have baseball practice tonight.
They were rained out last week, looks like they may be again. :(

If it's on, I'll grill some hot dogs quick.
If no practice...... maybe still hot dogs, or maybe I'll be a little more creative.

London Broil, roasted potatoes with rosemary,EVOO, s &p , glazed carrots.
Not sure what to do for dessert yet.

Did I screw that up again?
Boy I should invest in ANOTHER calendar.....

Reruns for the man of my dreams:wub::blush: and no food, EVER AGAIN for me. I ate too much of that dang dessert last night to choke a horse and fill up those tiny jeans that USED to fit me:LOL:whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:ohmy:

I think I'll just wait and see what everyone else is having for dinner to get some ideas - just like I have the last two days...c'mon guys! Let's have some brilliant suggestions.....the Brazilian chicken sounds really good, but that would have to be for tomorrow night, given the marinade requirements. I don't have any flank steak or pepper for fajitas...I'm waiting.

Got a big pot of chicken soup on but may not serve that for dinner. Ken doesn't find it "filling" enough. I would like to BBQ but we are out of propane dang it. So...looking for inspiration here too. Might end up being soup with dumplings, buns and a salad if I get lazy.

Depends on how I am feeling this afternoon after SOs Dr Appointment. Last night's storms kepts the dogs up which kept me up most of the night.. so

If I'm not feeling tired: Hot roast beef sandwiches with mushroom gravy and new red potaotes

If I'm tired then Applebee's 'Curb-side to go' take away.

I thought I'd join in on the fun! I read everybody's menu every day and decided I'll start posting mine. I hope you don't mind.

We're having chicken kabobs marinated in Italian dressing and grilled zucchini, mushrooms, red and yellow bell peppers. I will also be grilling some pineapple as ds requested it.

Barb

Hey Joe... I also live in Mentor. It sure is a small world!

i'm 'goin to bucky's cause he owns a bigwheel with streamers & a loud horn! (the abuse continues, sorry bucky)

Back
Top Bottom