Dinner Thursday Oct. 9 2014?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I have spent most of the day in the kitchen puttering around. Lasagna is presently in the oven and the Italian bread is out of the bread machine. Also made 2 batches of tortillas and a chocolate bread pudding. Suspect the bread pudding will appear on plates before the end of the day:).

What happening in your kitchen?

It's a little early for us - I would have thought it's way too early for you to be making dinner, Beth! ;)

I have a couple of New York strip steaks in the fridge. In about an hour, I'll take them out to season and let them warm up and then we'll pan-sear them. I'll also make something with potatoes - probably roasted in the toaster oven - and salads.

It's a little early for us - I would have thought it's way too early for you to be making dinner, Beth! ;)

LOL, time was not on my mind. I just went down the list of things to do, and the lasagna was next. Lately, we have been eating when DH gets home from work, at 4:30 pm. Dinner is over! He works construction so usually has a good appetite. His specialty is adobe restoration, but today he was building fences:wacko:.

Since my cold a couple of weeks back, my tummy has been out of sorts. :( Conversation before supper:
Me ~ I just want to be normal.
Himself ~ When were you ever "normal"? :ermm: You can tell we weren't on the same page. BTW, he's still alive.

Himself had a generous portion of the leftover macaroni and beef - and then had a little more. Good thing for him I didn't have any. I had a bowl of oatmeal. Exciting, no?

CG, my appetite hasn't been much lately either. I had the second half of my veggie burrito from lunch - I seem to be getting two meals out of just about everything (a McDonald's wrap on Tuesday).

TB had tacos for his main meal and then took the last one with his sandwiches to work.

ah-beetz-ah!

salad, mussels marinara - medium spicy, and a pizza. ah-beetz!

pizza was thin crust, not too much cheese, and we hit it with dried savory.

Grab a rotisserie chicken at Publix and the fixins for grilled cheese and ham sandwich. Made a quick chicken vege soup with the chicken. So, soup and sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom