Dinner tonight, June 26, Thursday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just the man and the girl tonight, Mom has my boys. (yipeeee!)
Probably just sketti.

Don't actually know at this point. My soon to be ex husband and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary today, so we're going out to dinner.:ermm: Hey, I freely admit we're creepy and kookie. We actually would have celebrated with our new partners as well, but his girlfriend and my Lou aren't available tonight:huh:.

I'm up for some seafood and martinis, however...:angel:

Hey Congrats to you and your ex! Actually that is great that you still can hang out.

Today is my baby's 23rd bday. She has picked all her favs for dinner. I am not convinced they go together but hey it's her day.

Potato skins
Flank steak
Wild mushroom risotto
Grilled asparagus

And Cheesecake

She will be having her favorite beverage. 5 bucks a pop peach champagne I will be having something else.

yesterday's chicken/pasta pesto. jake brought me a double cheeseburger yesterday so i didn't cook dinner, we weren't hungry.

I'm shredding and slow simmering some cabbage with tomato sauce, vinegar, green pepper, onion, and kielbasa.

Stewed cabbage and kielbasa! YUM!

Probably just going to have pasta with butter here tonight. I'm still hurting and SO is not feeling well either.

could you message me with your ricotta pie recipe-

lol, i read that as "massage me with your ricotta pie".

must be good stuff.

tonight is a backwards double for me. 4pm tonight to 8am tomorrow. but i did manage to pick up dinner on the way in. grilled pork chops with thyme butter, mashed spuds, and garlic/evoo sauteed stringbeans and broccoli.

mmm, sounds like my kind of dinner, BT.

I'm not hungry yet, so have no idea. It was either going to be a few country ribs done some way or some chicken thighs..... done some way, but I had one of those BK steakhaus meals at 2:00 and it is holding me over quite well. And considering it was Burger King (my least favorite fast food place, but the only one in town), it was surprisingly good :wacko:

I made turkey burgers on the grill and sweet potato fries in the oven. Just beat the rain with my grilling. As I turned the grill off, a storm rolled in.

Sauteed open faced trout from Gourmet mag, green beans and rice. Homemade dark chocolate ice cream for dessert.

We had planned to go out, but!!! I had a whole roasted chicken that I've stared at for several days, so it had to go..Took out some puff pastry and then shredded the chicken, added some sauted shallots,garlic,parsley salt and pepper along with some marjoram put this in to the pastry and made a roll out of it, brushed it with butter and baked til done..Then put it on a platter with some penne and dumped some alfredo sauce over the pasta and a small amount over the puffed pastry..Know what? it turned out pretty good:) We also had tossed greens with raisins,onion, shredded carrots,avocado,crutons and apples..
dessert...bananas cooked in butter and brown sugar then doused with a little rum and poured over vanilla ice cream...
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom