Dinner tonight, Oct. 2, Thursday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys are getting me on this breakfast kick. The soup I had for lunch I decided will wait again until tomorrow. So now I need a new idea and something with eggs is sounding pretty good.

left over pork tenderloin .. thinking i will make sub sandwiches
with it .. not feeling to inspired tonight ..

made Jasmine rice in chicken stock. In a frying pan I put cubed chicken breast seasoned with salt pepper adobo and garlic browned the chicken in a frying pan, added chopped peppers, chopped onion, chopped mushrooms let it all cook together, served it over the rice with some organic soy sauce.

Another experiment. - Seemed to work.

AC

I had two big BL sandwiches (no T) on homemade white bread using 8 slices of bacon and lots of Hellman's, along with 4 scrambled eggs.
I went to the Dr today and he said I needed to get my cholesterol count up.
:-p

Dear GF made turkey roll ups for herself and the grandkids, I had leftover stuffed bell peppers. Sides were corn and collard greens.

I had two big BL sandwiches (no T) on homemade white bread using 8 slices of bacon and lots of Hellman's, along with 4 scrambled eggs.
I went to the Dr today and he said I needed to get my cholesterol count up.
:-p

Yeah right!! I see what you cook.

You guys are getting me on this breakfast kick. The soup I had for lunch I decided will wait again until tomorrow. So now I need a new idea and something with eggs is sounding pretty good.
Paula Deen has a wonderful breakfast casserole that I've made several times of course, I have to tweak everything just a bit. It's really more for a crowd though.......

everyone in my house has been sick this week, so my boy and i made chicken soup last night, as we watched "ratatouille".

we quartered and skinned a chicken, boiled it and skimmed the scum, then removed it and set it aside to cool. to the pot i added some carrots and tomatoes from my garden, some broccoli and celery, and browned onions and garlic.

the chicken bones were removed and the meat added back to the pot. finally, we put in a load of parsley and thyme from my herb garden.

dw is a chicken soup snob since her mom's was the best in the world, and i was happily surprised that she liked it. i asked my son what we should call our soup, and he proclaimed it "make you feel better soup", and then pretended to open our own restaurant.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late hear, but we made Calico beans. Of course, I do mine with all pork and beans instead of the different kinds.
Darn good but we always seem to pay for it the next day...:ermm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom