Dinner tonight, TGIF 9/21/07, Friday...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had breakfast for supper. Bacon, and dutch babies with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and peaches, drizzled with syrup and washed down with a big glass of milk! Mmmmmmmm!

We had breakfast for supper. Bacon, and dutch babies with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and peaches, drizzled with syrup and washed down with a big glass of milk! Mmmmmmmm!

WHOA.....hold on.....what's a "dutch baby"? That's sounding good! Elaborate please!:)

Last night I made a sort of Mexican-style meat loaf, using ground turkey, onion, garlic, red & green bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, & grated sharp cheddar cheese. Topped it with about 1/2 a jar of Pace brand salsa & served it with refried beans & Green Giant "Mexi-corn" (canned corn with red & green bell pepper).

Keltin, Dutch Baby recipe is here. They are soooooo good. I've heard them called baked eggs too. Dutch pancakes, german pancakes, seems there are a lot of names for them. But whatever you call them, they just taste GOOD.

Keltin, Dutch Baby recipe is here. They are soooooo good. I've heard them called baked eggs too. Dutch pancakes, german pancakes, seems there are a lot of names for them. But whatever you call them, they just taste GOOD.

Holy cow! Those look great, and even though I'm not a baker, I think I can do those! THANKS! :chef:

Back
Top Bottom