Dinner Tues. Dec. 26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a simple Smorgosbord tonight, we both enjoy it, and I haven`t got to cook per se.
I already have all the Turkey carcas on the boil to make stock :)

yeah, you can probably guess what we`re having 2moro night :)

We're going on a Boxing Day sleigh ride. After we're done throwing each other off into snowbanks we're going to have a bonfire and roast hotdogs and marshmallows. If I get motherly I will pack a tray of veggies and dip to go along with us too. LOL.

Alix said:
We're going on a Boxing Day sleigh ride. After we're done throwing each other off into snowbanks we're going to have a bonfire and roast hotdogs and marshmallows. If I get motherly I will pack a tray of veggies and dip to go along with us too. LOL.
That sounds like so much fun ! Enjoy yourself !

Thanks! We will have fun. We have some room on the sleigh, wanna join us? I'll bring extra hotdogs and marshmallows for you.

Christmas eve leftovers - linquini with clams, crab stuffed portobellos, new orleans bbq shirmp, cajun flounder, fried calmari, tuna calzones....

There's still tiramisu and strufoli left, too.

Since I didn't cook yesterday, I'm cookin' up a storm today. Have to make a bunch of things to eat this week, as work is going to be crazy having been off Sat-Tue.

Roasting a turkey breast for sanwiches.
Making a pot of golabkis for dinners.
Rustlin' up a pot o' chili to round out the menu.
Making some dressings to zest up my bag-o-lettuce lunches.

Leftovers--we have so many! I think tonight it will be leftovers of the Christmas Eve pasta I made. Probably peppermint stick ice cream for dessert.

We will be having french dip sandwiches with the left over prime rib, some sauteed mushroom,artichokes and galic mased potatoes..Too lazy today to fool about the kitchen except to maybe try out my new F/P so I'm just digging out the leftovers and that's it:LOL: Even the dessert is a left over Sachre tort and chocolate bundt cake..each has two slices left! So we can pig out.
kadesma:ohmy:

Definetely leftovers.......I hate to see it all go to waste and I really want to regain the use of my refrigerator for other things.

Some kind of chicken, some kind of potato cakes, some kind of salad and some kind of green veg

After entertaining friends for lunch and stuffing ourselves with food and drink in the process, there was no dinner for DH and I.

Since we had turkey for Christmas, we're using up the leftovers. So I made a turkey pie filled with vegetables in a white sauce, and some fries to go with it.

We're having scalloped potatoes with a few turkey dogs sliced into them. I usually bake my scalloped potatoes but am trying them in the slow-cooker tonight.

;) Barbara

After yesterday's richer than rich roast goose dinner (leftovers from that encoring tomorrow), tonight I just tossed together a couple of omelettes.

Christmas Eve leftovers - tamales, chili, rice and refried beans.

Since Christmas dinner was just me and my step-mom this year ... not a lot of leftovers - Roasted chicken with rice and crawfish stuffing, turnip greens, baked sweet potatoes, fried oysters, and conrbread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom