Dinner Tues, July 22nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
Isn't anyone cooking tonight?
Leftovers here, its baseball night.

we're grilling some rib eyes, also having sauteed mushrooms, sliced tomatoes from the garden along with cucumbers and thin red onion rings,avocado, dressed with salt and pepper, evoo,balsamic. pasta with pasta rosa sauce is planned and dessert is a baked custard I need to go check on..
kadesma;)

pasta putanesca

panceta, chili flakes, onion, garlic, anchovies, olives, capers, crushed tomato, simmer, so good!!!!

I'm thinking some pan fried chicken, mashed potatoes/gravy and green beens.

veggie-beef soup.
i got organic vegetarian beef-flavores base- oops. maybe i'll cook a stock- i've lotsa ingredients fer that, though it's so late!!

pasta putanesca

panceta, chili flakes, onion, garlic, anchovies, olives, capers, crushed tomato, simmer, so good!!!!

We're having Italian also. I was searching the Olive Garden website a few days ago and found a Chicken Caprese recipe that sounds so wonderful (I've included the recipe). I'm also going to roast some garlic and make homemade roasted garlic bread and along with this meal a side salad.

Olive Garden Italian Restaurant - Press - Press Releases

a skillet meal of canned tuna, cream of asparagus soup, medley of ground pepper, dried shallots and dried basil and cooked egg noodles with sour cream.

Yum, pasta putanesca sounds delicious, I've never had it.

I picked up some sea bass, new red potatoes, and asparagus so thats what I'm having.

Arroz con pollo from a recipe that one of my student's grandmother gave me. She made this for me and I loved it. This is my first time making it.

this has been up in the air for most of the day. Last night we got wholloped by a storm and lost our electricity...didn't get it back until 3 this afterenoon. It was gonna be sumpthin from the camping dehydrated food stash. But it has turned out to be some fresh mashed potatoes with some left over pot roast.

Yesterday I inadvertantly went to the garden to dig a few potatoes and came back with 41 pounds...YEA, looks like a good year for potatoes here. Although I read that there is a potato shortage in Iowa and the south; Iowa due to the floods and the south because of the drought. Didn't know many spuds were grown in the south. The article said potato chip plants in PA were closing cause they cant get potatoes.

We're having Italian also. I was searching the Olive Garden website a few days ago and found a Chicken Caprese recipe that sounds so wonderful (I've included the recipe). I'm also going to roast some garlic and make homemade roasted garlic bread and along with this meal a side salad.

Olive Garden Italian Restaurant - Press - Press Releases

This sounds really good, and it will be a great way to use some of my tomatoes that are starting to ripen and basil that is getting big - I just printed it out.

Tonight we're having a pasta salad with imitation crab, green onions and cucumbers, and a caprese salad on the side. We'll probably be having that a lot for the next couple of months or so ;)

Hamburger Plus

Hamburger with vidalia onion. Creamed Corn Baked potato Homemade onion rolls fruit for dessert....need to bake some cookies

Back
Top Bottom